Attachments

• 2-3.jpg
    2-3.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 2,454

WastedWages

RDC Crypto
Website
www.wastedwagesfabrication.com
As Hammer Down said you can look at my web site for some of the other stroller or wagons I've built. We can also built to match your race car or what ever you desire. My e-mail or phone # are both on my web site . Thanks for your interest .
Jon

mattb

RDC Crypto
Those are all really cool, and I was originally looking at getting something like that. But I ended up going with a "Cart Wheels" wagon. It's still lifted, has loads of options and you can bring it anywhere with stuff loaded in it too. Right now, I've got a matching trailer, shade set up, chrome step, and a full sized cooler mount for the back. You really can't beat it. They sell them at the Del Mar Fair and on some websites.

RRose

RDC Crypto
Website
roseracing.net
ok..... Its my turn. I have a little boy on the way and I would love to have a cool stroller/wagon for him to ride around in. Does anyone know if WastedWages is still making these? His website seems to be down.... I've sent him a PM and e-mail.... I'll see if I get a response. Anyone have any more pictures of cool strollers or wagons for your young ones?

Scardesigns

RDC Crypto
I attached another pic but Im having trouble getting the images uploaded. See if this works.

Attachments

• strollerbuggy.jpg
    strollerbuggy.jpg
    136.8 KB · Views: 2,293

geo31106

RDC Crypto
As Hammer Down said you can look at my web site for some of the other stroller or wagons I've built. We can also built to match your race car or what ever you desire. My e-mail or phone # are both on my web site . Thanks for your interest .
Jon

JON, Van you give out another link to your web page the one you have here does not work!!