Off road baby strollers!

BLUEBAJA

Reaction
Im going to be a dad pretty soon and I was wondering who makes those off road strollers. The ones that are mini class 1 or mini TT's. Please let me know.:D

WastedWages

Reaction
As Hammer Down said you can look at my web site for some of the other stroller or wagons I've built. We can also built to match your race car or what ever you desire. My e-mail or phone # are both on my web site . Thanks for your interest .
Jon

mattb

Reaction
Those are all really cool, and I was originally looking at getting something like that. But I ended up going with a "Cart Wheels" wagon. It's still lifted, has loads of options and you can bring it anywhere with stuff loaded in it too. Right now, I've got a matching trailer, shade set up, chrome step, and a full sized cooler mount for the back. You really can't beat it. They sell them at the Del Mar Fair and on some websites.

RRose

Reaction
ok..... Its my turn. I have a little boy on the way and I would love to have a cool stroller/wagon for him to ride around in. Does anyone know if WastedWages is still making these? His website seems to be down.... I've sent him a PM and e-mail.... I'll see if I get a response. Anyone have any more pictures of cool strollers or wagons for your young ones?

RRose

Reaction
Scardesigns.... the facebook link isn't working. I'd like to see what you have put together.

RRose

Reaction
That looks great!

geo31106

Reaction
As Hammer Down said you can look at my web site for some of the other stroller or wagons I've built. We can also built to match your race car or what ever you desire. My e-mail or phone # are both on my web site . Thanks for your interest .
Jon
JON, Van you give out another link to your web page the one you have here does not work!!