OFF-ROAD CHAMPIONSHIPS - NOV 1-3, 2019 - THE AFFORDABLE ONE!

Are you coming?

• No, not sexy enough

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • My Boyfriend doesn't want to get beat by me!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lucho

Reaction
We are close to posting details of this grand event coming up in November, the "OFF-ROAD CHAMPIONSHIPS," NOV 1-3, 19 - at the RACING RANCH - CAL-CITY, CA.
In an effort to make sure that everyone has a place and class to race, we did some research. We found out that some organizations offer as many as 46 Classes, some with 42, others 37 and such. We think that's a bit too much.
However, we don't wish to leave anyone out FROM HAVING A GREAT TIME FOR TWO DAYS, IN CAL-CITY, AND AT AFFORDABLE COSTS, so we are attaching our TENTATIVE ENTRY FORM, in the hopes that we have the right classes for everyone so that we can fine-tune it.

Therefore, we welcome input from racers if we have left a particular Class off, or have too many or too few classes. There is still time before we post the OFFICIAL ENTRY FORM, FLYER AND MORE DETAILS for the event.
We appreciate your quick responses. You can also contact us at info@averacing.com or directly with me, Lou Peralta, 661.524.1550.
Thank you.

Remember to sign up early and get your assigned parking spot all dialed in (see map of racecourse and main its below).

Lou

19-OFF-ROAD-CHAMPS-ENTRY-June 30.jpg

And....

19-off-road-champs-SMALL--SPECTATOR -2-areas-June27.jpg