Jammminjay

RDC Crypto
Off-Road Expo powered by General tire was held at the Ontario Convention Center in Ontario Ca, Saturday and Sunday, October 9th and 10th. It is an event we look forward to every year, but unfortunately, last year, the event was canceled due to the pandemic. This year the Off-Road expo was held in Ontario instead of Pamona due to various Los Angeles County COVID-19 restrictions. We were excited to have the event back regardless. 
This year the Off-Road Expo featured industry-leading vendors and vehicles displays. From the early stages of the newly built Broncos, Trophy Trucks, pre-runners and even some vehicles we have featured on Race Dezert.  We were even out there selling shirts, hats, and Dezert People DVDs. 

OFRROADEXPO21_RACEDEZERT_JSTILGEBOUER-2660-scaled.jpg

OFRROADEXPO21_RACEDEZERT_JSTILGEBOUER-2485-scaled.jpg

Continue reading...

mgobaja

RDC Crypto
The event is was great all things considered but the parking was a complete joke.
Great pictures man.
We parked over at the original Ontario Airport Terminal, they shuttled us to the entrance in clean and air conditioned busses, then did the reverse when we left. Worked out pretty good, and knowing that was an option, we avoided most of the traffic infront of the convention center.

JBuggy21

RDC Crypto
Lol we parked there also, but not until they had us go to lot D, then right, then uturn past the dirt lot then tell us the dirt lot was full then back to the lot by the airport. It was a poorly setup parking situation between 10-1130am.

paranoid56

RDC Crypto
yea, they kept sending us to parking lots that were not taking people due to no payment setup lol, after driving around in a circle a few times till we found up at that terminal parking. walking from there wasnt bad at all even closer then parking at pomona lol.
overall was good.

Mikey villareal

RDC Crypto
expo was fun, drove from phx az just to go, the ones we have here are all the same and always heard and see how awesome they are there. ill definitely will be attending next years expo!

McCredie A

RDC Crypto
I had not been to an expo in 7-8 years. To be honest I was a little bummed out on the size. I understand the pandemic has made these events near impossible. I appreciate them putting it on. Hopefully next year it will be back to the "old days". One can hope!

GoonRdc760

RDC Crypto
Possibly the reason why the expo wasn't hosted at the fairplex is because they started asking for proof of vac card or negative test within 72 hours of event. Thats what is happening with the Pomona classic car swapmeet. Hope this gets resolved and the expo is back at the fairplex.

racechase01

RDC Crypto
Website
www.skinnypedalphoto.com
Possibly the reason why the expo wasn't hosted at the fairplex is because they started asking for proof of vac card or negative test within 72 hours of event. Thats what is happening with the Pomona classic car swapmeet. Hope this gets resolved and the expo is back at the fairplex.
I thought it was due to all of the migrant children being housed at the Fairplex, but your probably correct.