TRDshaunTRD

Anyone get pics of the Donahoe Tundra?

"Those who risk nothing, are nothing."

TRDshaunTRD

nope, no pics of the tundra.

JrSyko

Jerry Maguire
I like the light set up on Jeffries TT. Kinda different and looks cool. Just wonder how protected they are.

See ya in the dirt!

Curtis Guise

Administrator
I think there is a shot of the Tundra on the first page with the hood up, its towards the bottom right.

direct link <A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.desertrides.com/pictures/expo02/expo02_035.jpg>http://www.desertrides.com/pictures/expo02/expo02_035.jpg</A>

JrSyko

Jerry Maguire
Thats not the Tundra that you can buy from the dealership is it? I thought that one was way closer to stock.

See ya in the dirt!

TRDshaunTRD

I'm talking about the Tundras that are sold at dealers that just have SAW's in front. Anyone have pics of those?

havahockey

Flipper
I don't have any pics, from what I saw though I belive they just had the SAW coilovers installed, not sure what they had in the back. The sticker price on the truck there was $26K

"My trucks not for your amusement, so stop asking me to jump my truck."

JrSyko

Jerry Maguire
Jason, I keep meaning to say how appropriate your tag line is! People always want to "jump" your truck, but never want to fix it!

I also like: "Yes its my truck, no its not your F'ing moving van!"

See ya in the dirt!

havahockey

Flipper
Yep hehe. I could start a whole thread on how there are people who expect you to beat the crap out of your truck just because it has coilovers and some longer shocks in the back.

"But thats what you built your truck for!" No, I built my truck to have fun in the desert, not to show you how far i can jump! :)

scott

WHAT ??? No page 3 on the chick pics....there was more than that there !!! Unbelieveable, Didn't see much trucks !!!!!

TRDshaunTRD

Hey pavement pounder, shut your mouth, quit whining, and jump it! "That’s what it’s built for!" “Jump it or junk it!!” lol!!"

Sometimes, you spend a lot of money, and it could be race ready, but you want it to play and to daily drive, so I understand. Especially since after beating my truck, and giving in to jumping it, and then having to put the truck into the shop and ride my bike, I have found that there is a limit to how hard a daily drivin truck should go. You are still the ultimate pavement pounder though!

havahockey

Flipper
"Sometimes, you spend a lot of money, and it could be race ready, but you want it to play and to daily drive"

Exactly...

fishd00d

What A Joke
Hmmm I spend hardley any $$$ on the Piece and I jump it...play with it in the desert and daily drive it also.....Thats how it should be..

Jason stop trying to make excuses for being a pavement pounder. Remember I want 2 10's :)

Go Big Or Go Home
United Jumping Truck Society

havahockey

Flipper
You spend hardly any $$ The Piece. Exactly my point.

If I'm a Pavement Pounder because I didn't go on midnight runs to Ocotillo to see 15 year old girls get drunk and make out all summer because I was too busy building up my truck...then yes...yes I am.

--------
"My truck wasn't built for your amusement, so stop telling me I should jump my truck."