!!!OFF ROAD EXPO!!! WHO?? WHAT?? and WHERE??

GunnSlinger

Captain Backpack
With the Off-Road Expo just 10 DAYS AWAY......:eek:

Who all is going to be at the Expo???

what VENDERS are going to be there?.... what kind of DEALS are you going to have??...what will you be debuting? WHERE can we find you???

...but .... most importantly...... WHO HAS STEEEEKKKEEERRRSSSS???? :D

Jerry Zaiden

Re: !!!ORE!!! WHO?? WHAT?? and WHERE??

what VENDERS are going to be there?.... what kind of DEALS are you going to have??...what will you be debuting? WHERE can we find you???

Camburg will be there in full force..... Come to our 20x30 both inside or our Rig spot out side....
We will have our new Trophy Truck on display, Tundra Race truck, F-150 Pre-Runner, New 2009 Chevy Silverado, New 2009 Toyota Tundra shop truck, . We will also have our new rear ends, hubs, fabrication parts, swaybars, and many new suspension kits on display...
This is a great time and place to get our new Tee shirts, sweat shirts, knives, hats and of course your favorite DVD's! Come on by and say hi and introduce your self!

Also go online to www.offroadexpo.com and buy your tickets online! Enter the code CAMBURG to save on your tickets!!!!!!

Demp

#mikesson

Camburg will be there in full force..... Come to our 20x30 both inside or our Rig spot out side....
We will have our new Trophy Truck on display, Tundra Race truck, F-150 Pre-Runner, New 2009 Chevy Silverado, New 2009 Toyota Tundra shop truck, . We will also have our new rear ends, hubs, fabrication parts, swaybars, and many new suspension kits on display...
This is a great time and place to get our new Tee shirts, sweat shirts, knives, hats and of course your favorite DVD's! Come on by and say hi and introduce your self!

Also go online to www.offroadexpo.com and buy your tickets online! Enter the code CAMBURG to save on your tickets!!!!!!
Did you say knives? :) I heard RDC Homies get discounts ;)

Demp

#mikesson

Well,

I'll be working the FAST-Aid Booth all weekend!

Be sure to check my car out also! The Dempkowski Motorsports Ringers Gloves/ Team Associated RC Cars 12 car will be in spot # 63 out side :D

ATS 89 Yota

Sucks it's on the same weekend as Powder Puff. Time to flip a coin to see which one I'll be attending...

sweetdevil

PCI Race Radios is pulling double duty that weekend!

ORE - we will have some killer show specials! We have a new Kenwood Hand Held that is worth coming by the check out, all head and neck restraints there on display to try on and see what you like! Lowrance also has some really cool new Hand Helds that will be on display!

Powder Puff - We are open all day Friday and then will be at the track all day Saturday. Catch yours truly as a co-host Wed "Ladie's Night" for TORR, then MC'ing awards ceremony and raffle Saturday evening at Powder Puff!

We are still catching up from double duty last weekend of TORC and BITD, we leave Thurs for SNORE, then after next weekend's double duty we are off to AZ for the LOORS race! Busy month for PCI, but it's worth it for you guys! :)

LRS1972

Going to try to hit it on the way home from the Powder Puff Sunday. Hopefully there will be parking for a RV w/trailer somewhere nearby.

pdailey

Racer
I think Off-Road Expo is only 10 days away, and I wanted to see who was planning on going. It should be a great show and very worthwhile. You can get discounted tickets online at http://offroadexpo.com when you use promo code CHADR. I think it saves you $3 per ticket. Certainly not bad in today's economy. I know they will have lots of Trophy Trucks on display as well as all the latest new products. See you there!
Just wanted to quote this from Chad.

Baja D "Diego"

Baja Designs / Soltek Light System will be there are booth number is #5317 if you want to stop by and check out our new LED Helmet Light and our New Air Jack System! We will also be offering show special's!!! :D

baja619

Come buy the FiberwerX booth outside and say hi or try out the simulator

Demp

#mikesson

Random Thoughts Racing

Bilstein will be there, not sure yet if I will drag the trailer to Powder Puff and leave the office folks to man the ORE booth. Hard to choose.

Demp

#mikesson
Bilstein will be there, not sure yet if I will drag the trailer to Powder Puff and leave the office folks to man the ORE booth. Hard to choose.
Shall I bring Captain and coke to ORE? :)

Blitzkrieg Motorsports

We'll be in building 4 with a 10x50 booth. Booth numbers 4525-4529.

We'll have both the 7200 race truck and the black Chevy single cab with all new goodies.

For new products we'll have upper arm kits and shock kits for the 2004-08 Ford F-150, 2001+ Chevy/GMC 2500 HD, 2007+ Chevy/GMC 1500, 2009+ Dodge 1500, and possibly the 2005+ Tacoma/FJ.
We'll also have our aluminum full heim steering kits, our Stage 2 Chevy kit (on the black truck), bolt-on bed cage, bolt-on bumpers... and much more.

Check out the layout below, and make to stop by and say hi.