Off-Road Expo?

PBC_Tacoma_Kid

Reaction
I imagine most of you have gone in years past but for me it will be my first year so im curious what to expect? its a 4hr drive for me im guessing from pismo but I would like to know what will be there besides tons of badass rigs, What kind of stuff will be for sale? also how long should i expect to take to see it all? I cant wait.
Brandon

mgobaja

Reaction
This show is well worth the drive. They will have the full gammet of items. From Rock Crawling to Trophy Trucks. There is a vendor and fab shop there to help you build any off-road vehicle you can imagine. i have gone to the show the last 2 years and was not dissapointed at all. Just bring some good walking shoes and some dough for parking and the high priced drinks / food. You could spend almost all day there depending on how much time you spend looking at each booth. Or you could blast through it in a few hours.

PBC_Tacoma_Kid

Reaction
do the vendors actually have stuff to sell on hand or just displaying there products? i better not bring too much money or ill end up buying too much probably lol

mgobaja

Reaction
Some dont sell anything, just display. Then there are those who sell all kinds of stuff. It depends on what you are looking for. They have a website with a list of vendors that might be of some help to you.

Gabe Lara

Reaction
Its well worth the trip. I don't care what anyone says. Hands down, probably one of the best shows period!
PCI, Race Ready, Kartek, McKenzies, Baker and others have goodies to purchase right off the floor. (Seats, radios, dump cans, air filters, lights, etc...)

King, Bilstein, Newline, Camburg, Donahoe, and tons of other fab shops and mfg.'s will have their wares, and can answer any questons you may have... even possibly take deposits and set up appointments for work to be done, so bring the checkbook!

Can't wait!

-Gabe

SJP12

Reaction
I went last year and spent over 6hrs (which felt like 30min) Go early if you want to avoid the CROWDS as Everybody will be there. As the saying goes "LOT$ OF EYE CANDY"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stan

Reaction
How much is the parking?

I'm not here, nor was I here, nor will I ever be here.

mgobaja

Reaction
I think it was either 6 or 8 bucks last year.

BobBower

Reaction
Brandon
We hope to see you join us at the Expo.
We've done our best to bring quality exhibitors to the show. They are a combination of manufacturers and retailers. Yes, many companies do sell directly at the show.

One service we are providing is product transport and delivery for larger items. Some things are just to heavy to lug around all day. Check in at the show office if you need any assistance. We will explain the service there. By the way, it is no charge.

With over 230 companies exhibiting at the show, there should be plenty for you to eyeball. If you're one who likes raffles there are a few that stand out for the quality of their prizes.
Checkers Off Road is selling tickets for your choice of a 2003 Yamaha Banshee or a 2003 Honda XR400R. O.R.B.A. is have a raffle that will give a ticket holder the chance at winning any one of over $50,000.00 worth of prizes. Both drawing will happen on Sunday.

It will be two days of a good time, with plenty of stuff to see and many people to see as well.

Hope to see you there!

Bob Bower

JrSyko

Jerry Maguire
Reaction
What is the Expo's website?

See ya in the dirt!

Kritter

Krittro Campbell
Reaction
<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.offroadexpo.com>www.offroadexpo.com</A>

Kris