Off Road Expo

grt

Checkers *********
As the Communications Director for the Off Road Expo, I would like to ask a favor of anyone going to the Axpo next weekend. We are continually on the lookout for ways to make this a better show. As you attend the Expo, if you see any ways that you think we can improve the event, let me know. I know that a lot of people who are regular contributors to the DP will attend the show, either as spectators or exhibitors. Many of you may see things or have ideas that we may overlook. Anyone who contributes an idea that we use in the 2004 show will receive 4 free tickets for each day of next year's event.

We have all worked hard to make Off Road Expo the best show in the off-road industry. By establishing a dialog to critically discuss the event, we hope to make it better!

Thanks,

George R. Thompson
Communications Director
Off Road Expo

RacnCPA

Sounds good George. I know all the hard work you and the others have done, it will be a great show. See you there.

pjc

Chairman
Definately looking forward to the "Big Event". I have my walking shoes on to see 600+ exhibitors.

grt

Checkers *********
Pat:

I look forward to seeing you, but with my feet I'll be riding a scooter around most of the time. Incidentally, we have 263 exhibitors spread out over 600+ spaces.

You'll still need those walking shoes!

grt

Does anybody need a display vehicle, the SMD Excursion is prepped and ready to be put on display if anybody needs it. This would be great for whoever wants to use because it will give you mass traffic through your booth..........
PM me or email me if this intrests you.......

Attachments

hoeker

at 1800 miles each way i'm expecting a lot, but i'm sure the show will live up to it! wish i could have brought my truck, oh well, see you friday!

ross

www.rosshoek.com

dezertchick

Hey GRT...make room for me on that scooter!
The ORE is WORTH the trip, to be sure you will meet a lot of people and see so much. Plan on spending both days checking it out.

grt

Checkers *********
Ross:

Holland, MI is a long way to travel but if it's any consolation, I have had contact with people as far away as Austrailia who are planning to attend.

It will be a worthwhile journey!

grt

grt

Checkers *********
DC:

It will be a tight fit on the scooter but we'll find a way!

grt

ntsqd

I'll be there. Perhaps I ought to wear my dez camo boonie hat so people will recognize me ?