Off road games

Vtr_Racing

Reaction
I prefer the PC. Motocross Madness 2 but ATV OffRoad Fury 2 for the PS 2 is pretty cool. A new game called MX Unleashed is coming out. It is basically Motocross Madness 3 and it will be for the X box and PS2 . It is made by Rainbow Studios and the preliminary shots and videos I have seen of it are killer. I heard they will release it for the PC after the initial release for the consoles, thtas a rumor though....

totalchaosyota92

Reaction
some one need to come out with a good truck game liek short course or dezert. a offr oad game that is liek grand turismo would be hela sic like buy a stock ranger f1 or a yota and liek race stock classes and earn money and build ur truck up and be able to buy bigger and better faster trucks. my grandpa had a game cald soda offroad it was sic. it was shoet couse racing u can choose 2wd class 4wd or a light buggy class. it sucked if u didnt have the steering wheel and gas pedals that they sell for the computers he didnt at first but after he did it was on

redline

Reaction
the game for ps2 closest to gran turismo in an offroad way that i have found is 4x4 EVO. You can choose from a bunch of different trucks from chevy, dodge, toyota, ford, nissan, lexus, and a couple more manufactors. then as you race them you can upgrade to different suspension kits and long travel kits, do engine work, chassis work, ect. when you get a lot of money (or the secret code) you can buy trophy trucks like Ivans or the vortec trailblazer, ect. the handling isnt exactly lifew like but the game is still kool because of the ability to build the trucks. but you have to remeber the game is called 4x4 evolution so of course you can buy winches, brush gaurds, and of course bug deflectors for your truck. its down to like $20 new since its a couple years old but its still fun for a while. one of the bad things about the game is that you cant use your trucks in your garage when you race 2player but you can use already built trucks.

boonybouncer

Reaction
Check out Test Drive Off-Road Wide Open for PS2. This game is awesome. You can drive hummers, pre-runners, monster-trucks etc. Plus the PS2 has ATV Off-Road Fury 2. I mean come on no comparison.

havahockey

Flipper
Reaction
I just bought WRC, V-Rally 3, and Paris to Dakar for PS2. So far they are decent games, but the control on V-Rally and Paris to Dakar is horrible.

punkassslacker

Reaction
Smugglers Run 1 & 2 are both pretty fun games, they have Trophy Trucks, Rally cars, Buggies, Hummers, "Monster Trucks", and Smugglers Run 2 has a quad. Both of them are pretty fun.

PatrickG

Reaction
speaking of paris 2 dakar, how do you get new cars. I have finnished it a couple of times and i have yet to get a new car.

Patrick