Off-Road Knives and Tools - What do you carry?

Reaction
Here are the knives/tools I carry for a variety of uses when I am off-roading. Airing down tires, basic vehicle repairs, pulling cactus needles out of my foot, and most importantly cutting limes for my beer. I know a lot of co-drivers carry knives incase they need to cut belts. What knives and tools do you carry?
off-road_knives.JPG

mpower

Reaction
my trusty benchmade knives and always keep a leatherman MUT nearby.

zjohnson

Reaction
I run this in the sheath zip tied to the cross tubes - It works awesome, cut an old set belt like a warm knife thru butter. My biggest fear in a car is crashing and having the seatbelts get stuck. Like the safety hook in it.
Also just run a benchmade knife in the passenger door for cutting random stuff . . .

Attachments

• 15040.jpg
    15040.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 734

Kent Kroeker

Reaction
KORE Off-Road MPPS.

(Multi Purpose Problem Solver)

Attachments

• KORE Multi Tool.JPG
    KORE Multi Tool.JPG
    409.4 KB · Views: 2,282

QurtysLyn

Reaction

I always have my Leatherman Skeletool on me, at work or racing. I also have a cheap folding knife in the Jeep with a bigger blade.

dhjeepgeek

Reaction
I always carry my 3.5 inch blade folding knife with a seat belt cutter in the handle. Good beer bottle opener too. The glass breaker doesn't do much good in the race car, but i carry it everywhere. We keep a Leather-man strapped to the passenger side. doesn't matter who is co-driving they have it.
knife.JPG

Attachments

• knife.JPG
    knife.JPG
    44.9 KB · Views: 557

QurtysLyn

Reaction
Those seatbelt cutters are really good for terminating Ethernet (and other) cables. That's what I used it for at work on my old knife.

Jerry

Reaction
This is our most important tool in the tool bag. It also doubles as a weapon.

Attachments

• Ironworker.jpg
    Ironworker.jpg
    4 KB · Views: 578

randy s

Reaction
just don't carry a knife on your person in mexico..any kind of knife..