• Forum membership has its advantages....

Off-Road Mag

John Bitting

Administrator
This months off-road magazine has a good little write up on the Father and son team in the Airborne Ranger that races MDR prerunner class, it says they drive it out to every race, that is pretty cool. It was built by Penhall using Camburg beams and radius arms.. Also check out the article from Randall on the inside of the cover, It is exactly what we just talked about a week or so ago.....

rdc

- users no longer part of the rdc family -
They also drive it to the beach! I saw them cruzzzing around Newport on the 4th of July in thier Ranger.

<font color=red>Shaun<font color=red>

DougM

Theres another issue out ALREADY? Jeez they get those out about every 3 weeks..

The last one I have is the issue with Baja Shop green Ranger and the S.I. A-arm kit.

Obviously you LA guys get them in your mailbox quicker then us San Diego guys..? :)

John Bitting

Administrator
I am no LA guy. I live on South Orange County, Closer to you then LA.... Yep another one already, that is what I said when I got it yesterday..

rdc

- users no longer part of the rdc family -
I got mine on Saturday!? :p

<font color=red>Shaun<font color=red>

JenDiggityDirt

Can't wait to get the new Offroad! Mark and Keith Growe are some of the nicest guys you'll ever meet. And watching them and Carolyn Hines battle it out in the 1450 class has been some of the best racing this season!

<font color=white>JEN</font color=white>