• Forum membership has its advantages....

Off Road Meeting at Dave & Busters

rdc

- users no longer part of the rdc family -
Does any one know any details about the off road meeting at Dave & Busters this Friday. I live close and want to go but I do not have information about it. Can anybody help me?

Thanks Eric

JenDiggityDirt

I don't have any info on the meeting at Dave & Busters other than what is on the same flyer that Race-DeZert has posted about the event. The Inland Prerunners crew will be there though! What other dez people are going? Anyone? Hellooooo.....

<font color=white>JEN</font color=white>

Donahoe

I will be there... Dan has been Planning this thing for a year or so... It should be a Great thing For off-road racing in general. He has been Plugging all of us all week long on 97.1 fm Talk... Its a pretty Political thing with the radio station... They are not sure if there is a Market in this sport... I would Love to see Just a Huge amount of people showing up... It would show the Station the Numbers we really have....Hence More Plugs... Hence more people hear about off-road racing...Hence more sponsors... Hence I retire early.. LOL If anything else they serve BEER there... :)

NEVER LIFT!!!!!

scott

I heard it this morning on 97.1 the Sam Rubin Show.... He's into offroad, They said You ( Donahoe) and Herbst Motorsports will be there, and it Starts at 7 P.M. Dave & Busters--- Irvine Spectrum

jeff

Here's a Spectrum related question... I saw the Mummy Returns at the Irvine Spectrum... I thought I heard some kart engines somewhere off in the distance. Later that night (after 2:am) I was driving home when I thought I saw some hay bales outlining some type of course. Does anyone know if the Spectrum runs karts now? That'd be a blast - Friday night, have a beer, check out some off-road trucks, and then take a few laps in a kart.

I agree with Kreg - I'll be there rain or shine and so should you. Call up your friends and get their butts out there too. The Spectrum is always a good time and there are plenty of "pretty" things to look at.

Donahoe

Yeah Dan is the BIGGEST fan of off-road I have ever seen... Its Great for the free Plugs for the sport... And the more the Radio station is behind him the more KLSX will be involved in promoting off-road racing... Not just For herbst and me but for everyone... Its real important that we all try to bring as meny people as we can down to this thing. Hope to see everyone there to put faces to the names on RDC..

NEVER LIFT!!!!!

Tony_Barraza

Malibu Dan is a great guy! He has been working very hard at developing something great for all of us to enjoy, and participate in. In addition to Terrible Herbst Motorsports and Donahoe, visitors can expect to see the Nevada 2000 and Baja 2000 Class 10-winning buggies of Myers Racing (Toyota of Escondido). Other teams/vehicles in attendance will be several of the JeepSpeed Challenge Jeep Cherokee's, as well as Curt LeDuc's Baja 2000 Class 8-winning Jeep. In addition to these, look for the Muller-Hood Class 1 Porter-built buggy in the WallyWorld Paint/Wally Carts display, as well as the Class 5 Unlimited bug of Off-Road Expo Racing. Come and support off-road racing, Malibu Dan, 97.1 KLSX, Dave & Busters, Irvine Spectrum, RDC, and all of the teams and sponsors of this event. I look forward to seeing everyone Friday night! LATER!

rdc

- users no longer part of the rdc family -
Thanks for all the info guys. Sounds bad ass. I have never seen any of the Herbst Brother's Vehicals besides on TV so I am excited. I be out there with all my friends and will see you guys there.