Off-Road Memorabilia, Patches, etc.

MrBlizzy

Check it out,,,, t-bone ripped off pops collection..... Ass whoppin to come i bet.... Good old stuff there trent...

BANNEDFROMBAJA

2317 Cherimoya Drive Suite A Vista, CA 92084
cool stuff

trent06

Mush
Last one for now was a letter sent out to all class 8 competitors during the late 80's in regards to a class meeting to discuss topics, as the picture shows.

Attachments

harleys dad

I have a ton of stuff dating to the mid 1970s, dont know how to post them but I have a large bag full of patches and pins

OldStroppeTeam

Last one for now was a letter sent out to all class 8 competitors during the late 80's in regards to a class meeting to discuss topics, as the picture shows.
That list doesn't look a whole lot different then what we have been talking about in 8100 lately, Does it ?

Twilight Zone stuff for sure !!

HDRA1

The Godfather
come on trent i know you got more of those patches out there take some pics

M.Harvey1600

the 1986 riverside patch is awesome!!!

"RIVERSIDE EXPLODES ONE LAST TIME"

classic... thanx for posting.... now there is a mall in place of the Speed Way... the Moreno Valley Mall... grew up in moreno valley and would have much rather had the speedway there!!! haha

Wild bill

Trent,
good post. you better keep ahold of those patches and pictures. Someday your kids will cherish those items.

TJ_Gambino

A friend gave me a box labeled "off road race stuff" the other day.

I got a chance to look through it and found a 1977 and 1980 Parker 400 programs, 1976 Mint 400 promotional foldout with the girls of Mint 400, 1976 and 1977 Mint 400 programs with pit passes, 1978 Mint 400 patch, two unused KC Hitites FINISHER light covers from the 1978 Midnight Special, two information packets for team #212 from the 1979 baja 1000 with original course maps inside...

And that is only about half the box. Still have to go through all of it and see what other great stuff is in there.

off_road_stuff.jpeg

Rory

Crayola Killer
A friend gave me a box labeled "off road race stuff" the other day.

I got a chance to look through it and found a 1977 and 1980 Parker 400 programs, 1976 Mint 400 promotional foldout with the girls of Mint 400, 1976 and 1977 Mint 400 programs with pit passes, 1978 Mint 400 patch, two unused KC Hitites FINISHER light covers from the 1978 Midnight Special, two information packets for team #212 from the 1979 baja 1000 with original course maps inside...

And that is only about half the box. Still have to go through all of it and see what other great stuff is in there.

View attachment 126151
Wanna sell it?

EOR1488

I got a ton of patches ill take some pics off but here is some family pics of the races!
img025.jpg
img027.jpg
img033.jpg
img038.jpg
img039.jpg
img100.jpg
img044.jpg

TJ_Gambino

If you look in the picture there is a green piece of paper in the upper right corner. I took a peek at it and it is an original 1979 competitors bulletin for the B1K. What makes it really interesting is it has the original address label on the front. Who was it sent too? 2008 off road hall of fame inductee Judy J. Smith.

Off road racing history in a box. More digging later today.

off_road_stuff.jpeg