• Forum membership has its advantages....

Off Road Men/Teams pictures wanted for fund raising calendar

FORERacing

Ok men you asked for it!! Time to get your pictures all ready to go for the first 2017 Men of Off Road Racing calendar! All proceeds go to Fast-Aid.
We are putting this calendar together as a way for off road men to showcase their awesomeness, their cars/trucks/bikes, and their sponsors while at the same time being silly, sexy and getting dirty!! Sick of seeing hot half naked women or celebrities posing with awesome race cars well this is your chance to get a little notoriety. These photos can be individual or team shots. We want you to get really creative, be original or meme your favorite off road picture.

This is a sexy, fun, silly calendar that certain men have been asking about for quite sometime. We want fun and stylish pictures. We don't care about age, looks, weight, or color. We just care about badassery!!!!! If you have a specific month that you would like to be featured in please let me know at time of submission and why.

The calendar will be sold at the SNORE Rage at the River race all proceeds will go to Fast-Aid!! Pre orders will be available.

We need PROFESSIONAL HIGH RESOLUTION photos of you wearing ??? Please make your theme something to do with racing. These really need to be professional, high resolution photos. iPhone pics won't cut it!!! We must have PROFESSIONAL HIGH RESOLUTION action shots of your ride if that's what you submit. It's important that you have permissioo from the photographer for us to use the shot.

If you need a photographer I have teamed up with DezertWife Photography! Heather is offering awesome rates for this project however you may use your own photographer.

- $50 for a 15 minute shoot including one fully retouched headshot (client chooses pose)
- $100 for a 30 minute shoot including one fully retouched headshot

I am also looking for sponsors. Each month can be sponsored and companies get their logo plus the tag line Mr. MONTH brought to you by YOUR COMPANY. Month sponsorships are $200. Please get in touch with me by November 1,2016.

All photos need to be in by November 1st in order to have time to design the pages and get the calendars printed. Our all female panel will review the submittions and select the winning 12 to be in the calendar.

Email me [email protected] or text Julie Pierce 661-332-2559

Attachments

Last edited: