• Forum membership has its advantages....

Off-Road Motorsports Hall of Fame Announces Class of 2019

ORMHOF

Congratulations to the Off-Road Motorsports Hall of Fame Class of 2019: Frank 'Butch' Arciero Jr, Lynn Chenowth, Bobby Ferro, Robby Gordon, David Higgins, and Steve Morris!

Class of 2019.jpg

Details Here: ORMHOF Welcomes the Class of 2019

tapped1069

George of the Jungle
Still no Butch Dean...…… This has to change. I'm printing out the papers today.

GRANT@FUNCO

Butch would be a great addition.
Having been fortunate enough to be on past selection commitees, I would suggest you follow the application format as close possible. More content the better

ORMHOF

@tapped1069, Butch is certainly deserving of nomination. April is nomination month, but you can start gathering the information now.

Jimmy8

I think what people don't understand about the Hall of Fame is that there is a process and names aren't just picked by 3 or 4 people who decide who gets in. I mean Robby Gordon? He could have been in years ago but no one actually filled out the paperwork, did it correctly with documentation, and had their ducks in a row until this year. Even then, there are sometimes over 50 nominees that are all well deserving across everything from Competition, Industry, and Advocacy that gets whittled down to only a small handful. There are so many names that deserve a nomination, but it takes someone actually putting in the work to make it happen, and often times it's a multiyear process as it's a 3 year window. I encourage everyone to fill out paperwork and nominate someone, because it will give you a real idea of what it actually takes for a person to get inducted.