off road movies,

peezy

Reaction
i was looking at the race dezert store and i would like maybe two of there videos they have listed but i am leaving to texas this weekend and i want to get them for the trip. is there any place i can buy these types of movie/videos at a place like blockbuster/walmart?

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
i was looking at the race dezert store and i would like maybe two of there videos they have listed but i am leaving to texas this weekend and i want to get them for the trip. is there any place i can buy these types of movie/videos at a place like blockbuster/walmart?
PM me which ones your looking for and I might be able to have them for you to pickup in Vista if you want.

J Prich

Reaction
Was going to ask a question about movies in the media forum but since this is here...

My question about movies is about family suitability. Any recommendations on vids that are heavy in racing content and low in bewbie content, etc? The Dirt People series, etc? Appreciate the input!

peezy

Reaction
theres bewbies in the movies sweeeeeet i wont tell my mom hahahahahaha

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
Was going to ask a question about movies in the media forum but since this is here...

My question about movies is about family suitability. Any recommendations on vids that are heavy in racing content and low in bewbie content, etc? The Dirt People series, etc? Appreciate the input!
I know for sure all of the Dezert People series are 100% family friendly with no nudity. Not sure on all the other because I havent seen them. I believe most of them are though.

Cadwell

Reaction
most are but stay away from the crusty series and the quick sand dvds. I got pretty much all of them and the riviera 3 dvd has some nice looking girls in string bikinis and some girl getting her bewb signed by LR but they black it out that is pretty much it! but all do have girls from baja contingencies in them dancing around in tight outfits! Dezert people dvds are the best out there right now and my 4 year old boy loves DP3!

BANNEDFROMBAJA

2317 Cherimoya Drive Suite A Vista, CA 92084
Reaction
motoworld in el cajon has most of the DVD's
and ORW has them.