off road pc games

gary

Reaction
jca, i think you have to begin a new career to enter them. start a new one one of those names.

elcaprerunner

Reaction
Your game sounds bitchen. I have been thinking about this for a while. If it is possible to get this detail this is what I think it should have: all domestic and foreign trucks dating back to the 70s, all stock ones, then you build them up to race, have a whole bunch of fab shops and different prives, quality, travel, kits, etc., and get all of the sanctioning bodies (if possible), and have all of their actual races that would be actual length as the real race, as you win races you get money and you get the chance to buy better buggies and trucks in higher classes untill you work up to Trophy Truck or Class 1, also have all of the shock, wheel, and tire manufacturers. That way you would have all the racing series, all of the classes, and all of the trucks. That way the game is alot more diverse and the difficulty levels are different and that would be a really awesome game and if you could do all of that the first time you would not need a sequal unless you wanted to make one. I almost forgot, have damage to from going too fast or jumping or being nerfed or whatever and have real physics. These are just suggestions. Heck it would be a four disc game if had to be.

DIRT'S FOR RACING, ASPHAULT'S FOR GETTING THERE