Off road racing in Clark county is over

green787

Reaction
hmmmmm, i dont remember giving up thousands of acres of land to the environazis when Riverside raceway was developed by those Greeeeedy republicans, wunder how many stuanch hardcore biden supporters live in those suburban wasteland track homes today?
Name one parcel of land taken by the "enviro-nazis"...... go ahead.... name it..... The only people that I know of that took off road land was the military..... and you conservatives are nutz about the military and your tac-glasses.....

jon coleman

Reaction
dept for nature swap for starters, off the top of my head, with out mr. google, tell ya what, hey, rDc, can you all think of any sierra club deals to post here?, ready,,,, Set,,,,,
POST!!,,,,

1wayne

Reaction
It is only a matter of time before the left shuts down all Ohv areas. I always found it strange how anyone who loves Off-road racing or Ohv would vote Democrat ?
I think within 10 years the only place to race will be Baja or private land .
Sad but true. I also think Baja is going to get harder to have races in. The Farmers and the Ranchers I, think they are getting feed up with all the UTV tour company's and big groups riding on their land and roads. Just my opinion.

Tube ride

Reaction
473FFEA6-CEBF-4D51-925D-57BCF99E5DE3.jpeg A sign of the times.........

Bro_Gill

Reaction
Remember when it was legal to ride from the college parking lot in Barstow to the Denny's at Stoddard for breakfast, non-street legal, then the enviros got S7/S11/S21 implemented and guess what? Remember when B2V was a race, then the Mojave was turned into a preserve by the enviros. Guess what? Remember when it was legal to ride on any dirt road in the national forest with a OHV... Guess what? Not a single one of those was proposed by a Republican.

jon coleman

Reaction
i blame 2 strokes, we could still be moto crossing Tecolote canyon today if we had quiet elect. bikes back in the day..

E.Hagle

Reaction
The enemy of off road are Republican construction workers like yourself..... Develop, develop, develop..... Then blame those lefties for all of it, so the wool is tightly pulled over your anti-American, insurrectionist philosophy.....
I would dare say that 25% of the off-road community is involved in building homes or some form of construction, hence why my grandfather got involved back in the early 80s. And we don’t develop anything, we sell lumber. Just think about some of the biggest names in this sport and remember why they are able to afford to participate.

Total Loss

Reaction
Name one parcel of land taken by the "enviro-nazis"...... go ahead.... name it..... The only people that I know of that took off road land was the military..... and you conservatives are nutz about the military and your tac-glasses.....
Oh how we forget...
S11 that Cranston tried to jam through was foiled until 1994 when Feinstein took the reigns and got it passed with a D-Rat house and Senate majority and signed by Klinton.

Locked up a poop ton of Kali land.
And in your Infinite wisdom of politics, you actually think all real estate developers are Pubes? As if lefty only resides on land not wanted by off roaders...lol.

E motorsports

Reaction
clinton and the enviros locked us out of grand stair case Escalante Utah
obama and the enviros locked us out of bears ears Utah
millions of sage brush acres and trails that belong to the great people and the state of Utah Taken away by the feds