Off road racing in Clark county is over

Klaus

Administrator
Reaction
This thread is political in nature hence some political conversation is what this thread is all about.
However...

The left/right finger pointing stops now. (Hint: its not a horizontal problem... its vertical)

If thats your thing... continue in our purple section or another platform that allows it.

Robin Hood

Reaction
This thread is political in nature hence some political conversation is what this thread is all about.
However...

The left/right finger pointing stops now. (Hint: its not a horizontal problem... its vertical)

If thats your thing... continue in our purple section or another platform that allows it.
You just killed this thread

green787

Reaction
i blame 2 strokes, we could still be moto crossing Tecolote canyon today if we had quiet elect. bikes back in the day..
The environment was never an issue back in the two-stroke days..... Should have left it that way.....!!!!

Klaus

Administrator
Reaction
The environment was never an issue back in the two-stroke days..... Should have left it that way.....!!!!
Back in the days...

if we like it or not....Cities expand outwardly into the previous undeveloped zones. Those zones are currently being used for desert racing.

I myself feel privileged to have raced in deserts right outside of the greater Los Angeles metro area. If it can go on for longer I am obviously all for it. If there is something that can be done about it I am all for doing that thing.

However there is a trend...that trend started thousands of years ago. Human population grows. Those humans will settle down inside previous un-occupied land. We can slow it down, not stop it. We can adapt to it or we can complaint.

green787

Reaction
Back in the days...

if we like it or not....Cities expand outwardly into the previous undeveloped zones. Those zones are currently being used for desert racing.

I myself feel privileged to have raced in deserts right outside of the greater Los Angeles metro area. If it can go on for longer I am obviously all for it. If there is something that can be done about it I am all for doing that thing.

However there is a trend...that trend started thousands of years ago. Human population grows. Those humans will settle down inside previous un-occupied land. We can slow it down, not stop it. We can adapt to it or we can complaint.
Hopefully you hear the sarcasm in my posts.... I do it so these wonderful friends I have on RDC never know which end is up..... The hypocrisy lies in the history of developments shutting down the very airport that made the community because of noise.....

jon coleman

Reaction
My CR500 is music to my ears.....
ride Mcaines every weekend?,i had two, 89&93,owned an 86 for two weeks, un rideable, 89& up engine is bullet proof, bought a cherry 91 off Carmin Caffro, no motor, he stuffed it in a quad, got the roller for 300, put the 89 motor in it, sold it top dollar, sold 89 roller for 300, then i got a 93, best smoothest 500 ever, my friend had the new kx, faster in the ruff, good ole days

Tube ride

Reaction
3EEB18D4-A521-49EF-A6A2-4E3574DB350C.jpeg

jon coleman

Reaction
myth of the great society 1966, one of Reagan's great speeches, *liberal alert*, speech possibly can wake you up, listen cautiously

Tube ride

Reaction
The city of Laughlin should turn the rage at the river track into a official international off-road raceway. Develope around it sell trackside houses, run utv rentals all year , class 11 races once a month ! I love that track and with Laughlin how often will you go if they never have races again .

NIKAL

Reaction
The city of Laughlin should turn the rage at the river track into a official international off-road raceway. Develope around it sell trackside houses, run utv rentals all year , class 11 races once a month ! I love that track and with Laughlin how often will you go if they never have races again .
There’s no money to made for the city on a dirt lot. They could take that land, add another hotel, condos or retail space and make 100X in tax revenue, then what a dirt track would make.

RYAN COHEE

Reaction