OFF-ROAD @ SIMA SHOW

GEARS

Reaction
THIS YEAR'S SIMA SHOW IN LAS VEGAS WILL HAVE
THE FOX/MENDEOLA CLASS 1 CAR IN THE GKN MOTORSPORTS BOOTH
FOR DISPLAY.IF ANY ONE PLANES ON GOING, COME BY AND SEE THE
NEXT GEN. OF CLASS 1 JIMCO RACE CAR.
ALSO
C.O.R.V.A.'S ROY DENNER HAS A SEMINAR 11/05/02 FROM 2-3P.M. ON THE DEZERT FIGHT.

elcaprerunner

Reaction
Also look for the Donahoe Racing white Tundra prerunner in the TRD section. It has graphics now. ;)

DIRT'S FOR RACING, PRERUNNERS ARE FOR GETTING THERE!

H.O.R.E.
Hemet Off-Road Enthusiests

drtdevil93

Reaction
my boss jeff will be in the booth with donahoe. tell him erik said thanks for going off to have a good time and leaving me with all the work. :p

erik

Jordan

Reaction
You mean SEMA show? If not what is SIMA? When is it?

<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.jordansrealm.com/prerunner.htm>Prerunner For Sale CLICK HERE!</A>

Tomack

Reaction
Look for the New No Fear Ford F150 Supercrew,built buy Bruce Landfield at Roll-A-Long in Placentia Ca

"If you aint racin, you aint livin"

Attachments

Waldo

Safehouse
Reaction
SEMA = Specialty Equipment Manufacturers Association

BRAAAAAAAAP!

pciscott

Reaction
Trophy Truck #7 will be at the SEMA show also, it is in the North hall for Hella lights. She has a new paint job and looks great. The show is open from Tuesday through Friday at the Las Vegas Convention center. I hear you need some good shoes because the show is huge, I hope to get caught up at PCI so I can make it out to the show on Thursday. Later.

God Bless America

Scott Steinberger Trophy Truck #7

sirhk100

Reaction
I'm flying out tomorrow morning for the show. Don't have to work the booth or anything, just get to be paid to walk around.

Look for the f150 in Mickey Thompson's booth. I saw it at their warehouse last week and it's pretty nice looking.

Also, if you see our RCD ranger there, check it out. It's pretty simple and very functional...

Khris

'92 Ford Exploder (work in progress)

JrSyko

Jerry Maguire
Reaction
The RCD Ranger is very simple but nice. Love the coilovers on a 4x4!

See ya in the dirt!

sirhk100

Reaction
Ohh, wait, I actually meant the 2WD one that we've got there. Simple lift with 7100 up front and 7100 in the rear through the bed. Our 2wd kit will hopefully be in shops within 6 months with our 4wd kit also. I havn't heard where it ended up getting parked at SEMA but it's there. We've got 3 vehicles there but none are in our booth.

Khris

'92 Ford Exploder (work in progress)

geoff

Reaction
I saw an RCD ranger out front, but i was carrying 80 lbs worth of turbo crap so i didnt stop to really look too much, but it did look very nice! Ill take a closer look on thurs.

"We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of the dreams." -- Willy Wonka

JrSyko

Jerry Maguire
Reaction
TT #7 looks beautiful with its new paint job! Did you get a new style of fiberglass on the front as it looks flared up more? Hopefully it looks that pretty in La Paz!

See ya in the dirt!

partybarge_pilot

Reaction
"TT #7 looks beautiful with its new paint job! Did you get a new style of fiberglass on the front as it looks flared up more? Hopefully it looks that pretty in La Paz!"

Hey, can I get a tree clearing fee for inlarging the new section of trial right before the second highway 3 crossing? I think we were one of the first groups to prerunn that section, major tree bashing session. I doubt the first few trucks through will do so unscathed....