Off-Road Simulator @ Expo

Bink Designs

Reaction
If your going to the off-road expo this year you will have to make sure to stop by the FiberwerX booth and try out the Extreme Motion Simulator that will be running DIRT. It was scheduled to run Dirt 2 but the game developers decided not to make the Dirt 2 for the PC :mad:These guys have made simulators for NASCAR Tony Stewart and the military.

http://extrememotionsimulation.com/

I'll have a video posted in the next couple days!

310Kid

Reaction
That's cool!! You guys should of kept it all yellow and give out Mullet wigs so we can all pretend to be Pistol Pete..

baja619

Reaction
Look at the mechanics of this bad boy!

Bink Designs

Reaction
Here is the new video!
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BPTrI_4vIs"]YouTube - EXTREME MOTION SIMULATION[/ame]

FlyHiFlyLo

Ace Mechanic
Reaction
I wondering, on the rutted gravel roads, does that have force feedback?

It would be cool to see a vid with the sound... BTW what does it have for sound system?

That would be cool for the Fly Compound Saloon. Can you make a cup holder on a gyro so my beer won't spill? How much? PM me.

And, Pete was wondering if you sleeved the buttwelds.

baja619

Reaction
Fly all the info is on the Extreme Motion website. Brian at the office has been in contact with the dude who makes them and I am pretty sure you can go full custom.

FiberwerX

Reaction
Here is some more photos they just sent us today.

trent06

Mush
Reaction
I wondering, on the rutted gravel roads, does that have force feedback?

It would be cool to see a vid with the sound... BTW what does it have for sound system?

That would be cool for the Fly Compound Saloon. Can you make a cup holder on a gyro so my beer won't spill? How much? PM me.

And, Pete was wondering if you sleeved the buttwelds.
Of course Fly would need a custom #77 paint job as well.....