Off-Road Swap Meet in Phx..

BrandMattice

Is anyone aware? is anyone going? I've only seen flyers posted for it but not sure if theres really a 'buzz' yet and its only a week away. I think it could be a great event but without turnout it wont work sooo ... whats it gonna be??! Its next Fri SAt and Sunday so with Dads day on sunday and work on Friday only one day makes most sense to attend. If theres no info anywhere on this site for it yet i can get the flyer and relay the specifics.

BrandMattice

contact email for info and app. is: PK.events@yahoo.com
The events is located off the 101 and Thunderbird, in the Home and Garden Expo center. Admission and parking is free. Its indoor with a/c, but i dont have any idea how big the center is. If you have items to sell, a 10x10' spot is $30.00 for the whole weekend, buy as many as needed. cCan bring ANYTHING offroad/ racing related. From parts to safety equip and mini bikes to big bikes and entire cars. Every entry recieves free dinner entry into Sat. afternoon BBQ.

BrandMattice

Who is going to put this on and is there any shops bringing any goods to it
I'm not sure whos putting it on but they need to figure out how to promote it better so that A. something happens B. everyone knows that its gona happen.

I started this thread to figure out wether its gona be a ghost town or if i need to start diggin up some stuff to go trade.. I think it could have great potential if it was promoted well and by a well known shop or name but I dont think its going that route.