Off Road Swap Meet

s.skinner196

Reaction
TIME TO CLEAN OUT THE GARAGE AND MAKE SOME MONEY!!!!!!
OFF ROAD SWAP MEET
*****JUNE 19TH, 20TH, 21st,2009 ……..PHOENIX,ARIZONA *****
clean out the garage, shed and race trailers, bring all those treasured items down to the INDOOR OFF ROAD SWAPMEET, enjoy a few days selling,trading and buying hard to find items for all your off road needs , anything related to:

* JEEPS * DIRTBIKES * OFF ROAD RACE CARS * PRE-RUNNERS * ATV’S * RHINOS * 4X4 TRUCKS * * PRE-RUNNERS * SAND CARS * VINTAGE DIRT BIKES * COLLECTOR MINI BIKES * MX BIKES *

AXLES,TIRES,WHEELS,SUSPENSION,PARTS,SHOCKS,FRAMES,ENGINES,TRANSMISSIONS,SEATS,BUMPERS,WINCHES,ROLLBARS,GUAGES,FENDERS,FUELCELLS,HELMETS,LIGHTS,ETC ….YOU HAVE IT? BRING IT!!!!

You get a 10 x 10 spot for 30.00.its indoors, in a air conditioned building, make sure its cleaned up, if it leaks bring What ever you need to contain the drips (that’s your responsibility).bring what ever you need to display your items
And be comfortable. Shops and businesses are always Bienvenido, it’s a great way to Meet new customers.there is great food and beverage on site .its first come first serve on spaces, overage will be outside, so sign up early and get locked
In on a spot indoors in the a/c you can bring complete vehicles you just need to purchase the required spots to Support the vehicle size, every entry receives free dinner entry into Saturday afternoon BBQ that’s on site.

We are located in the HOME & GARDEN EXPO CENTER in Peoria, take the 101 fwy(west) To thunderbird rd. go west to Rio vista, go north to Ludlow, make a right (east) to the end, Turn left into the parking lot and you are there.
ADDRESS: 8606 w. Ludlow dr #3 Peoria,az 85381
PK EVENTS 2209 w. Melinda ln #a
phoenix,az 85027 (623) 332- 9391
e-mail for :
directions & map
application to enter

***** FREE ADMISSION & FREE PARKING *****
This will be a fun weekend,….participate!!!!!!

BrandMattice

Reaction
hey why not wait till the day before to post this?.. i started same thread in general discussion last week and its been flat dead. Hope its not too late for people to prepare and get out there.

zetapsi827

Reaction
Seriously. Who's your marketing person for this? This should be one of the first places advertise for these types of events. And do it weeks in advance of the event. Haven't seen a tv or heard a radio ad anywhere. And hardly anybody reads the paper these days.

Wish I knew about this a few weeks ago so I could cancel on going to a wedding in Payson. I have at least 5 people that drive up from Yuma who go with me to the one in Pomona and could've come to this one too.