Off-Road Swap/Shop Meet 5/16/09!

NIKAL

I was just sent this and I dont know if this has been posted yet, but it looks like this should be a great place to get some deal's right from the shops themselves. Check out the flyer! Jimco's parking lot 5/16/09 8am till 1pm.

Current dealers are;
Jimco Race Cars
MasterCraft race seats
Mirage
RacerX
Fox Shox's
Alumi Craft
Auto Fab
Stewarts Race Works
Weitzel Motorsports.

All these shops are in the same industrial park, so it should be cool to be able to walk through them all and also see what they are selling in the Jimco parking lot. I wonder how many more shops will sign up to sell stuff too?

Attachments

Last edited:

Brian & Amy

Re: East County Off-Road Swap/Shop Meet 5/16/09!

That's going to be AWESOME!

Go to the swap meet, get some killer deals, then head out to the DRIVE night race. Perfect weekend:D

tmathews

Awesome... There is also an event at the Westfield Mall in El Cajon the same day. Some type of off road show.

Brian & Amy

Awesome... There is also an event at the Westfield Mall in El Cajon the same day. Some type of off road show.
Even better!

Hit the swap meet in El Cajon, cruz by the Westfield Mall, and then get on HWY8 and make tracks for Plaster City for the DRIVE night race.

Now THAT is a full off road weekend :D

-Brian & Amy

cosmo

Super Moderator
Some items that will be for sale
fuel cells
used tires, LOTS of them
Kuster shocks
Porsche engine (6 cyl.).
Coil springs

crash4519

dudes my buddy at work said something like this was happening but he thought it was another Kurt Leduc swap meet... I have been scouring the web for hours!!!! finally I could use some 3.0 bypasses... used is my price range.. think many people will be there selling used parts?

LSL_RACING

I was just sent this and I dont know if this has been posted yet, but it looks like this should be a great place to get some deal's right from the shops themselves. Check out the flyer! Jimco's parking lot 5/16/09 8am till 1pm.

Current dealers are;
Jimco Race Cars
MasterCraft race seats
Mirage
RacerX
Fox Shox's
Alumi Craft
Auto Fab
Stewarts Race Works
Weitzel Motorsports.

All these shops are in the same industrial park, so it should be cool to be able to walk through them all and also see what they are selling in the Jimco parking lot. I wonder how many more shops will sign up to sell stuff too?
Thanks for the info. I've heard alot about the swap meet at Jimco. I just havent got the details of where and when, so thanks. We are planning on going, need to update the shox's for the next MDR event. The comp. is pretty strong. Also would like to check out a new chassis!! Hope to see ya there!

sidekicker

RIP Lusk & Ox
is cheap price i might come out there for sure to buy fox coil and some parts ?

NIKAL

Dont forget this Swap/Shop Meet is this weekend! Saturday May 16th.

ciscokid8

im trying to get the day off. if so, im bringing a 4.0 soc with 11,000 miles on it. ill let you guys know if anyone is interested