OFF ROAD TRIVIA RETURNS!

dan200

#BSF200
Reaction
Ramsey and I drove a Stock Full from my shop to the start line of the 1000, raced to La Paz, then drove it home but we did not win.
Do you have a picture of this truck? Maybe even from that race? I would love to have that one saved.

BajaFand

Reaction
I've always liked the idea of racing street legal vehicles. I did drive my race truck (a prerunner) to work the Monday after winning Class 8 in the 1000.
Ramsey and I drove a Stock Full from my shop to the start line of the 1000, raced to La Paz, then drove it home but we did not win.
I'm entering two street legal trucks in the 1000 this fall, in class 3, a bronco and a Kia. It's kind of a shame that few people build production based racers anymore.
Cheaper and easier to race a UTV, and why build a Class 8 when a 6100 has better bang for the buck. Times change. Anyway we are old school.
One of the Stilton/Leduc Kias? Saw one for sale in the classifieds not too long ago.

I love production based race cars. Wish there was some way to get guys back out there racing them.