Off-road truck diecast at Walmart

EQuin

Reaction
Hey Michael!

This is Ed from the Dallas area. Remember me? Your Chevy is looking pretty good! Anyway, which Wal-Mart did you see the race trucks at? The one in Lancaster had the Renault Schlesser Buggy model from the Paris-Dakar.

Take care neighbor!

Ed Q.

wnt2bercr

Reaction
Just got one. Pretty cool...10 bucks....its a paper weight mostly .no suspension really ...but really cool...worth the ONE TIME expense....I dont know about collecting all twenty or however many there are since there all the same truck just different paint schemes.

michael

Reaction
Hey Ed! Long time no hear! I saw them at a Walmart up here in Sherman. They had about 3...2 of one and 1 with different paint. I've seen the Schlesser buggy in kit form at Hobby Lobby and a built one at KB's toys. Pretty cool! I've seen ya postin' some, 'specially defending your profession! Keep up the good work!

Michael <A target="_blank" HREF=http://mkparker.com/goose>mkparker.com/goose</A>

EQuin

Reaction
Hey Michael,

I'll have to check the local Wal-Mart for those. I got the Ivan Stewart Tundra Hot Wheels and Pike's Peak Tacoma Hot Wheels there, too. The Schlesser Buggy model kit is pretty cool. It even comes with a roll cage, but you can't really see it after you assemble the whole thing. The suspension doesn't work on the buggy, but it includes some long coils. If you went all out, you could paint the coilovers and some of the other parts to make it look even more detailed.

Yeah, I couldn't resist posting in that insurance thread. I must be real popular on this board. A lawyer who works for the federal government, and none other than the EPA! Well, it could be worse I guess. At least I don't work for the BLM or the CARB - lol!

Hope your boss's race team is doing well. Take care amigo!

Ed Q.