• Forum membership has its advantages....

OFF-ROAD VIDEOS??

rdc

- users no longer part of the rdc family -
Okay I know this is a dumb question but where do you find good off-road videos??? Anything, races, people jumping and some crashing.... That sort of stuff. And if you have bought them did you like what you got?

Tony

Jimmy8

ouch productions also has a bunch of race videos. They have an awesome hilight video called crash and ouch that has some cool jumps and lots of crashes.

Klaus

Administrator
They (ouch) are listed in our links directory in the video category.
Al from Ouch makes one video per major race and sells them at Mexican contingency. E-mail him and ask for his catalog, Ask for the rdc-discount, see what he says... ;-) . He has some way sick videos from way back. I have a 1995 Fireworks TT only video and it rocks. Those are the days when we had more then 10 TT's. All 3 Dodges, Ivan in the V6, Simon, RG, Mears etc etc.

rdc

- users no longer part of the rdc family -
Ya, speaking of video's..............

<font color=red>Used Car Salesman<font color=red>

Klaus

Administrator
The original Rockbuster is very good. The music repeats itself and gets annoying after a while but overall its good. Worth its money.

Rockbuster II is not as good. It features slower vehicles and is overall a shorter video.

Most Offroad Retail stores sell it.

JenDiggityDirt

ROCKBUSTERS (ROCKbusters roooockbustersss) ROCKS (yer right Klaus Rockbusters Returns kinda sucked and therewas a lot of repeated stuff from I)! I highly recomend it. Stuck Throttle's video gets played a lot in our house too. Don't forget the Juice Designs video that was available a while back! One of my personal favorites is OFF-ROAD THRILLS Vol 1 (never seen other volumes) and there's a number on the back for Marty Reid Enterprises (317) 236-9991 that you may be able to order it from. I've never seen it anywhere...it came with the boyfriend! Speaking of videos, if you haven't seen FREZNO SMOOTH and are at all a fan of the Freestyle MX movement, you MUST see it. There's nary a truck to be found but It is sooooooooo funny!

<font color=white>JEN</font color=white>

DougM

Crusty Demons of Dirt v 1-6 are good as well. Cant beat the laughs and the soundtracks are OK(45 minutes is enough) Bubba rules in those movies. Supposedly Dana Nicholson was going to produce a Crusty style off -road racing video before Larry Plank died, but now that hes racing with Steinberger, he may be too busy- Im unsure if he still will? Quatros Locos quad movies are good too. Mickey Thompsons Off Road Warriors is another one.

I heard along time ago Ford made a documentary style off road movie for the ROUGH RIDERS team but Ive never talked to anyone thats seen it?

Does it exist?

JenDiggityDirt

That thread about Shoemaker Productions reminded me...there's one on the 1968 Baja race that is way cool...very nostalgic. You can order it from Shoemaker (if you can get ahold of them).

JenDiggityDirt

No thanks necessary Victor...it's a great video! Greg likes it even more than I do. When's the next one due?

sept 14 (primm), its gonna be a close one but I really think we'll have it ready on time. This new video is going to be ..........something else!

victor fabian
<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.stuck-throttle.com>www.stuck-throttle.com</A>

EQuin

I just called PCI Racing and was told that they no longer sell the Rockbuster video and that it is no longer produced. The guy did not know if there are any more copies in existence for sale, and if so, who might still be selling them. Dang it! On the plus side, they still have some Crusty videos in stock and I was told that someone is making another truck/car off-road racing video that should be on sale sometime next year.

Anyone know of any other place that might have the Rockbuster video for sale, assuming there are any copies left? Anyone recommend any other good off-road racing videos and where I can get them, such as a website or phone number?

Take care,

Ed Q.
"If you're going through hell, keep going." Sir Winston Churchill

DougM

Minga also has them on his site-

<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.bajaconcepts.com>http://www.bajaconcepts.com</A>

Also EBAY

PATCO

Victor,

Your first video rocks! Will the second one have the TT footage from the road crossing at Laughlin...Herbst sideways, Baldwin air wheelie ?

PATCO

tkr

I bought one of the RockBusters videos at Baja Concepts a few years ago, and IMHO I wouldn't waste the money. The video is decent, but the narrator was so annoying, I had to mute it about halfway through.

Matt Nelson
Team Kwik Racing