Offical San Felipe 250 Update Thread

M.Harvey1600

RDC Crypto
wow weatherman had stuck mic all day now there is stupid idiots cursing over the feed and channel

racecodriver

RDC Crypto
Website
www.alliedracing.net
Ha, what a joke that would be....Team Honda constantly takes creative lines and have never been DQ'd. Shoot, some of their creative lines are even captured on film.

Honda has taken some deliberate lines in the past and Sal has looked the otherway. It would be ashame if he decided to enforce the rules now. IMHO of course.

Big money guys will never get DQ'd.

Sal lacks the testicular fortitude.

That's Balls for those who lack the writing skills over a text message.

IMHO of course

Weatherman

The voice of desert racing
RDC Crypto
Parker, AZ / P C I Race Radios, Signal Hill, CA
Website
www.weathermanspeaks.com
It's interesting to be at home and hear the feed. Bob T and Bob O are doing a fantistic job.
The reason you sometimes hear only the relay and not the calling party is that the internet feed is downtown San Felipe and the relay is on a 178' hill 7 kilometers away.
The stuck mike situation has got to get a lot of attention after the race. A new sticky thread is probably in order to collectively try and solve this problem.
I'm trying to enjoy the weatherman drinking game, however they don't talk spanglish or say the richard cranium thing enough, so I don't even have a buzz.
Standing by Weatherman

Waldo

Safehouse
RDC Crypto
Website
www.facebook.com
It's interesting to be at home and hear the feed. Bob T and Bob O are doing a fantistic job.
The reason you sometimes hear only the relay and not the calling party is that the internet feed is downtown San Felipe and the relay is on a 178' hill 7 kilometers away.
The stuck mike situation has got to get a lot of attention after the race. A new sticky thread is probably in order to collectively try and solve this problem.
I'm trying to enjoy the weatherman drinking game, however they don't talk spanglish or say the richard cranium thing enough, so I don't even have a buzz.
Standing by Weatherman

Nice lesson Bob. I need a few more beers as well.

All the other Bob's, and crazy Wild Bill, have done a great job all day.

Thanks for the "Joke of the Day"...

Your pet,

Porky!

dan200

#BSF200
RDC Crypto
Standing by Weatherman

We missed you!!!!!!!!!

Hope all is well...

jjordan

RDC Crypto
:) hope to hear you again soon

ultrablew

RDC Crypto
Standing by Weatherman

Glad your taking the time to recover as you should! Thanks for all your countless hours and years of great work. I appreciate those who stepped in for you but miss your character for sure. Looking forward to tuning into you next time.

Big Hock

Bababooey!!!
RDC Crypto
Standing by Weatherman

"Richard Cranium" just doesn't work without you! Get well soon!

cancinoj

RDC Crypto
what's the word about the guy that was hit by a class 1 at rm 55, some people say he died,