*Official* 2009 BAJA 500 UPDATE Thread

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
Use this thread for ALL updates about the Baja 500.

Contingency/Tech is live right now and the race starts tomorrow morning. Make sure you listen to the weatherman and follow the live updates here:

http://race-dezert.com/home/

Click the top right weatherman player to listen!

Any problems please PM me and I will get back to you ASAP.

HDRA1

The Godfather
Reaction
test test test

ok the thread works :D

DuneMan

Reaction
AllGermanMotorsports in Contingency ... pics from my video-camera ...

I wonder if the Tecate Girls are going to the Baja 300 Powerdays event in Germany??

Enjoy!

JoeyD23

Reaction
Nice DuneMan!!!!!! GO AGM!! All my boys are with them!! I should be there...AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Its killin me!

M

memin.pinguine

Armin, warum guck's to so intensive auf Martin?? Schaut deine Frau in Oestereich zu... heheheh, just kidding!!

pjc

Chairman
Reaction
I miss Baja!

If all goes well, we'll be there in 2010 to race the 500.

BTW, the redhead wins the beauty contest!!!

pjc

Chairman
Reaction
The one on the right looks like she could nibble corn through a chain link fence...not that, that is a bad thing!
Now that's funny! I don't care what people say!!!

Rep points for you!

M

memin.pinguine

Now that's funny! I don't care what people say!!!

Rep points for you!
What's up with that?? I thought that's a racing site and talk about the chicks.....
Cant find them at many places...... do the same with a cool desert race??????
(ooops, now I'm in deep doo-doo... sorry ladies, don't mean it that way... just for the fun)

pjc

Chairman
Reaction
God Bless all of our community and family at the Baja 500!

May everyone enjoy the 500 - race safe, support and chase safe, pit safe, spectate safe, party safe and return home to their families and friends on Monday.

Last edited:

INI

Dan McMillin's fan club
Reaction
M

memin.pinguine

Hey, for the fun of it and since asking Armin a "fun" question also one for Martin - i know he will look - and it's not done with some Google or so translator but my love just happen to be from Dansk, so we cover both of you guy's from AGM..... go out and chew some gum and kick some @$$

Hej Martin, hvordan er det at gå med Baja 500?? Følelse godt om i morgen? Bedste ønsker fra La Paz, verdens hovedstad for off-road-racing. Håber du kan spare et par minutter igen efter race for et telefon-interview med Puro Off Road.com?? Held og lykke i morgen og klemme @ # $% ud af, at Beemer!!

M

memin.pinguine

THe race has not even started yet and the topic is chicks already. VIVA RDC!!!!
Hey, we got racing and chicks covered, how about some Pacifico now.... then we all set!!!:cool:

Vtr_Racing

Reaction
Ready for some 500 updates. Will be keepin tabs on #400 quad Craig Christy.....Just got word they are 100 percent ready to roll....

racinteach

Reaction
Man I miss Baja's beauties....

But since my cousin was found in rosarito barely hanging on by a thread, we are staying here and saying prayers for all the riders, racers and crews....
Now more cars and Bajas beauties....bring em on..