Official BITD Parker 425 Coverage Thread

boundrybasher

RDC Crypto
Not fans. Criminals. If your pulling 1/2 mile off course to jack your a dirtbag.

Sent from my GT-S7560M using Tapatalk

trailready

ADVERTISER
RDC Crypto
No Olliges in this race?

C.J. Hutchins

RDC Crypto
Website
www.facebook.com
Has anyone seen official results? We sat at the goat trail for 13 minutes, the flagman were not clear what bitd was going to do as far as timing went. We finished 4th physically I am hoping no one from the back ends up beating us because of the log jam. I heard it was the mav tv car that caused the problem on the last lap?? crappy way to finish a long day.

Jerry Zaiden

RDC Crypto
Website
www.camburgEngineering.com
Has anyone seen official results? We sat at the goat trail for 13 minutes, the flagman were not clear what bitd was going to do as far as timing went. We finished 4th physically I am hoping no one from the back ends up beating us because of the log jam. I heard it was the mav tv car that caused the problem on the last lap?? crappy way to finish a long day.

We got stuck for over 7 min and lost the win by 4.

From my mobile device using Taptalk.

Dezert00Taco

RDC Crypto
I had word it was a 6100 as well. (Same word as Slinger different source I think)

-Trent

Sent from the RDC Mobile App. Get it for your IOS device today

I was next to rob when he was telling the story to a few people and he said it was a TL. Either way it's a bummer. That was a pretty new truck. Hopefully they can get it all fixed up.

C.J. Hutchins

RDC Crypto
Website
www.facebook.com
We got stuck for over 7 min and lost the win by 4.

From my mobile device using Taptalk.

oh that sucks!!!!! sorry to hear that Jerry, so i guess the moral of the story is, screw it, next time I'm not waiting in line, i will make a way around and go. looks like if it was the mav tv car, I may have been able to move up to second or third potentially if I played the jerk card and just passed everyone that was lined up there. Just sucks that happened on the last lap!!

michael_loomis

RDC Crypto
As a racer, I don't know how anyone could wait in a line. I'd rather dig myself out of a F up than sit in a line waiting impatiently.

offroadracer516

RDC Crypto
Website
www.race-dezert.com
If there is any way of getting around key word "IF" I would take it even if 50 cars were sitting "in line".There is no such thing as waiting in line after the green flag drops. Its a RACE not a lunch line. People have lost many a race due to traffic jams. Us included.

Last edited:

Steve_Sourapas

RDC Crypto
Website
stevesourapas.com
Jerry so far I heard we had a new truck, we had flats, we got stuck and we only lost by 4 minutes. Any more excuses? We told Christian to slow way down on the last lap as we knew exactly where you guys were. Give the kid some credit. I usually would just let it go but it's getting old. When your team wins I will be the first to congratulate you no matter what problems we may have.