***Official OFFROAD EXPO Photo and Video thread

BlueCrace

Reaction
With Offroad Expo starting tomorrow and everyone moving in today, lets see some pictures and video that you may have. Post em if you got em.

*starchik357*

Single
Reaction

FCORR

Reaction
I just got a call asking if it was me lol. It wasent me!!
That's almost as funny as the toilet paper itself! jajaja, I would suspect you too!

Jerry Zaiden

Reaction
I was driving to Expo after picking up the F-150 from Magnaflow. When Scott sent me a picture I just about spit out a mouthful of water all over the inside of my truck ha ha... I was laughing so hard... Now, I am a prankster at heart so when I find out who did this then it is GAME ON!!!! :D:D

klaus

Administrator
Reaction
Athlete signings at the RDC booth Building 5 - #5104

Sat:
12pm BJ Baldwin
1pm Casey Currie
2 pm Rodrigo Ampudia
3 pm Todd leDuc
Ricky Johnson TBD

GunnSlinger

Captain Backpack
Reaction
just got back from the FAST-aid booth at the expo.... seesssshhh!!! this year is HUGE!!!... we are so happy to be a part of the expo this year!!

here is a picture of nick dempkowski (dempkowskimotorsports)

hope to see everybody this weekend! stop by the FAST-aid (building 5 next to the Toyota display) and introduce yourself!!

RACERX686

Reaction
Show is looking great, alot of great vendors on hand and great displays. Definetly starting to get back to what it was. I was working in the 4 wheel parts booth today (my employer), was very mellow and relaxed day for spectating looking forward to a mass crowd tommarow. Camburgs tt is looking like some serious piece of art work, and the boys at BMS offroad are on hand to show the new single cab chevy which also looks great. Be sure to see Nate and Matt for your stock chevy 1/2 ton, h.d. and l.t. or fab needs!! If anyone is looking for parts, tires or wheels etc etc ive got some great deals going on an can "wheel" and deal.. Come ask for me, RDC peps are more than welcome, I may not have your long travel kit but just about everything else can be obtained.. Would be great to meet some more of the rdc la famalia in person..

-Michael Ball is who you ask for at the 4 wheel parts booth...