Official Pistol Pete GoFundMe and Pistol gear links

fishd00d

What A Joke
Ok here is the official Sohren Family gofundme. I know Pistol hated these because of the fees they pay so if anyone would rather send a check PM me and ill get you the Sohren address.

troyharper

DA Meatball
Done

UTVUGRUSTY

I bought a hoodie. Support a rad desert racing family.

breadkrum

Question in regards of the pistol shirts! I ordered one on 2/19/19 and still have not received! What's the usual wait time

Question in regards of the pistol shirts! I ordered one on 2/19/19 and still have not received! What's the usual wait time
Paige had been working her ass off to get everyone their shirts. She’s been handling all aspects of the shirts with some help from family and our race team. So, orders take a little longer to get out than we’d all like.

Fortunately/unfortunately there were way more orders than anticipated. We have a bunch of orders packaged and ready to ship Monday, but certain sizes had to be re-ordered. Message me your name or order number and I’ll check the on the status for you.

BigBlue&Goldie

A few weeks ago I ordered a shirt and hoodie, but didn't get around to opening the box until tonight. Inside, along with the shirts, was a rubber bracelet that I wasn't expecting. I didn't know what to do with it, so I slipped it on my daughter's wrist as I carried her to bed tonight. She'll wake up tomorrow wondering what it is and where it came from! I didn't know Pete, but I can say that if I turn out to be half the dad he was to his kids, I'll have done a damn good job.