Official SCORE Baja 1000 thread - 2014

spalind

Reaction
No info on Robert Acer? Tracker has him with zeros across the board...

_TimS

Reaction
Between the weatherman feed and the tracking site, I can't complain about the coverage. It took me a bit to get things all working. Only wish is that the tracking site had satellite imagery so that you can see the ground conditions. Thanks to all involved in making it happen.

michael_loomis

Reaction
Is everybody in CL10 showing up in 2nd for everyone else? Not updating like the TT's either. Unless I'm doing it wrong?

mrlentle

Reaction
Are
Between the weatherman feed and the tracking site, I can't complain about the coverage. It took me a bit to get things all working. Only wish is that the tracking site had satellite imagery so that you can see the ground conditions. Thanks to all involved in making it happen.
Are many having trouble getting the Weatherman feed? I've tried and tried to no avail:(

mcheck

STEEEKERS!!
Reaction
yup, same thing ha, didnt even think of clickin on those behind 1045
Is everybody in CL10 showing up in 2nd for everyone else? Not updating like the TT's either. Unless I'm doing it wrong?

michael_loomis

Reaction
Are

Are many having trouble getting the Weatherman feed? I've tried and tried to no avail:(
I had trouble at first.. reopened in IE and it opened in WMP like its normally does.

_TimS

Reaction
It won't work on my mobile, but is playing on my desktop through windows media.

_TimS

Reaction
You notice average speeds are 50mph+ but not a single TT records a speed over 25mph? Seems off.