*OFFICIAL* SCORE Baja 1000 Update Thread

CRAIG_HALL

Loomis you coming down for the finish? Come on puss

steveG

greets all -

is anyone else having trouble getting the weatherman feed to load? i can get the text updates ok but no radio feed...
I have the best luck through iTunes.

Open iTunes, go to "advanced", "Open Stream" and paste in this link: http://68.168.103.13:8395/weatherman.mp3

I keep losing it on my PC and have to reload. I got it on my droid phone by going to the main RDC live feed page and it's been working great. Now it can follow me throughout the house... cool!

BajaTuner

Just read that Robby rolled at 130mph. "@RobbyGordon just had a big crash. Truck is running. Coming to RM 402 Pit soon. They are okay, thankfully. "

sirhk100

Heard the same thing as Syko said that Kawi may show next year with a true factory effort according to what Destry Abbott was saying...

michael_loomis

Loomis you coming down for the finish? Come on puss
Nah.. thought about it.. but I'd get no sleep and I gotta work at 11am.

Just saw that RG is limping through San Felipe at 16mph.. truck must be tore up.

C. Bucher

Trying to text update Conlon who is at Valley T, is Eugenio, 102 moving again? If so, where abouts? Thanks RDC

arqangel67

NIKAL

Per PR and Speed Twitter they are going to fix the truck and will continue. 130mph roll, the truck must look bad, but still has all 4 corners!

michael_loomis

Of course...

Armin stopped not for from him too.

Nuckles at 102 close to RG's Pit.