*OFFICIAL* SCORE Baja 1000 Update Thread

dezert_nerd

How does yur motor and trans hold up after 130 mph crash???

steveG

Is there more than one Weatherman feed? I have it going on my PC and it randomly started working on my phone again but they're completely different. Bob's on one and some other "Weatherman" is on the other.

J_Edgar

Sounds like TSCO lost a 3rd member.

RockKrawler

TSCO #98 stopped here at BFG pits in Borrego. Just got towed in. Not sure of the problem
Think it is a 3rd member,Ryan was looking to see if one from the prerunner would work. Chase trk on the way has one for the trk,someone said they would have the old one out and ready by the time the new one arrived.
I need to learn how to type faster.

glamiskid395

anybody know whats wrong with 608? Jerry Larimore and Sean Kepler?

GunnSlinger

Captain Backpack
Hey guys, I'm out to dinner and have a friend looking for his race truck location.

TT 25 is out of the race but I need to know the location of the truck in hopes that he can track down his team.

What city/MM/hwy etc. is Tt #25 at??

C. Bucher

Can anyone confirm Eugenio stopped at 170 or so? Am viewing on phone. Thanks RDC.

glamiskid395

They were banned from Baja because they posted nudes in the general section ;)

Nah they are done... last I heard they were calling for a trailer.

Mike
awesome...

any idea why?

dislocated1

Hey guys, I'm out to dinner and have a friend looking for his race truck location.

TT 25 is out of the race but I need to know the location of the truck in hopes that he can track down his team.

Adam..... TT25 was out at like RM4 this morning... in Ensenada

michael_loomis

"Trophy Truck" driver Matt Stevens is parked in the first 6 or 7 miles according to the current tracking info.