*****official v2r photos thread*********

Dezertpilot

Re: V2R TT - A Few Pics

Great photos thanks!

E&S Racing

F.A.I.T.H.

Great looking shots on the site. Andy's new paint job looks good.

J.COLEMAN

I like the new McMillin paint scheme.. And the Herbst Black is starting to feel more normal... Great photos.

Chase 2

Personally I don't like the new Herbst colors. Too many black TTs already (Post, Pab, Rubby, BJ, Herbst). Ever try to stop the wrong TT into your pit? Not good for you or the other team and its awful embareassing.

Fourstroker

Personally I don't like the new Herbst colors. Too many black TTs already (Post, Pab, Rubby, BJ, Herbst). Ever try to stop the wrong TT into your pit? Not good for you or the other team and its awful embareassing.
I know the feeling. There were 5 Orange and Blue 12 cars at Parker. I got waved into 3 different pits. I wasn't planning to stop at any of them.

randy68

#1 Enemy of Google

They don't much care for it either....gotta do
what ya gotta do!:cool:

BRINGTHERUCKUS

Nimrod de PMC

I know the feeling. There were 5 Orange and Blue 12 cars at Parker. I got waved into 3 different pits. I wasn't planning to stop at any of them.
Damn banning motorsports lol...

I love black but Herbst are red and thats the way it should be....