...official! V2r race thread...

gsmfabrication

RDC Crypto
Hey Shawn, Yeah it's me!!! So IRC in Shawn's car is down, that really sucks! I thought maybe they broke or something (because it showed them at mm 10 for a while), so both cars are up running? Do you know how far behind Shawn is from Steve?

Hey you...Steve is up there with Dale and the front runners for now, Shawn's probably not that far back but I'm not exactly sure where he is. I think he's a the pack w/ Mike Voyles so about mm65/70 and Steve is somewhere around mm100.
Now that you're on here I'm excited to sit at this desk all afternoon. I do have floors to clean so I come back out here every 15 min or so. At this rate it will take me 3 days to clean my floors:p

GHARACING

RDC Crypto
No, he has a big fab job to complete to didn't go to the race. we're just computer racing w/ everyone else.

OH no i was answering the other guy asking about the HUMMER tt, and why he wasnt racing...

in any event ya computer racing sux, i want to be out there! too busy with work, which i guess isnt a bad thing. we kind of took it easy this year. next year will be back strong.

buggyfreak

RDC Crypto
irc has shown Sam Berri (1549) in the same spot at 51 mph for awhile does anyone have info on if he is running or is his tracker not working any info would be very much appreciated. thanks in advance

AZGirl

RDC Crypto
Sorry to hear that!:( Thanks for the update. Will Shane keep calling you with updates on BJ?[/QUOTE]

Shane's still out working on the car as far as I know....Lee was en route to help and he gave me the news. Hopefully we'll all keep in touch, so long as there's phone service. I'll post if I hear anything new!