Offroad Expo Mullets!

havahockey

Flipper
Reaction
There were some good mullets at the Expo this weekend. Here is my favorite....

Sorry Austin :)

"My trucks not for your amusement, so stop asking me to jump my truck."

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
What A Joke! I was waiting for that lol. I have had no time literaly to go and get a haircut lol. I always forget about it. But thats not as bad as a lot of the people I saw there.

I am going tomorrow though :)

Go Big Or Go Home
United Jumping Truck Society

rdc

- users no longer part of the rdc family -
Reaction
here is my mullet, i just cut it today for the hell of it, it used to be long and frowed. i am goign to get rid of it tomorrow.

Tha Realest

michael_loomis

Reaction
did you see the chubby guy with the overgrown flat top long wavey mullet?? LOL someone had to of taken a pic of that!!

mustafa

Reaction
Was he wearing a red t-shirt? I saw that guy yelling at his kid, it was pretty funny.

He who lives by the sword, gets shot by those who don't.

michael_loomis

Reaction
between that and the skinny chick with the perfect size bolt ons , my head was in to much turmoil to remember.

havahockey

Flipper
Reaction
If thats not fake...holy crap! LOL

--------
"My truck wasn't built for your amusement, so stop telling me I should jump my truck."

motoxscott

Reaction
Somebody tell that guy he has a possum on his head ! You think he'd notice.

I knew I should have brought my mullet wig............

JrSyko

Jerry Maguire
Reaction
I really hope that for these guys sake that they come to phis forum and see their picture and us making fun of them!! Wait..I guess then we wouldn't have anybody to make fun of! Oh well, there is always Fish!!

Sorry Austin!

See ya in the dirt!

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
Well I finally made it to the haircut shop today :) I can't beleve I let it get that long...I dont really look at myself in the mirror from behind so I dont always notice lol.

Go Big Or Go Home
United Jumping Truck Society

JrSyko

Jerry Maguire
Reaction
Damn, now what?! I guess that we will probably be okay as I'm not sure how many of those "yocals" can read!

I'm just getting mean now! I better stop!

See ya in the dirt!

Waldo

Safehouse
Reaction
You guys kill me! Taking pictures of bitchen trucks, products, chicks, and MULLETS!!!

BRAAAAAAAAP!

Mike_HKmtrsprts

Reaction
so you guys like that picture of me HUH?, after wearing that thing for 5 min. I know why guys with mullets are always so mad, they itch like hell, Steve and I were walking around and I was wearing that wig and some guy about twice my size was about to kick my ass cuz he had the same hair cut but his was REAL!!!!!

everyone thinks they are superman when the camera is pointed at them...untill they land!!!