Offroad film car

BGRANT

Saw thhis parked at Park City Mountain resoert parking lot yesterday. I havn't seen anybody around when I'm there to find out wher ethay are filming but it was dirty and facing the other way on the trailer last night so they are filming local somewhere. It has a large boom on the front and rear and a big monitor in the rear. Pretty nice car!

Attachments

Tim_Price

Might belong to Bandito Brothers, the film production company of Mouse McCoy and Scott Waugh.

BGRANT

It said something like "Ward Film Co." or something like that. Also had a Turn Key Engine Supply sticker on the back.

CHASETHISTOO

I saw that in Mammoth last summer. They said they used it to film commercials.

DezertTV

This week Dezert TV, RDC, & Mad Media will be filming/producing content based on the Ultimate Arm and the CHM Pro-2.

Stay tuned for some amazing footage.

jamoffroad

yes thats the camera car from dust 2 glory . it belongs to mike majesky who works for shelly ward . car was built buy mike and lance fuller from motor sports plus in simi valey ca.

Stimpy

yes thats the camera car from dust 2 glory . it belongs to mike majesky who works for shelly ward . car was built buy mike and lance fuller from motor sports plus in simi valey ca.
Yep , Thats Mike Majesky's car alright. I'll haft to ask "Bronson" what they were filming out there?

Chris Tobin

My guess would be that they are filming a Polaris ATV or UTV commercial there... The Polaris semi in the background would seem to indicate that...:D

goofballracer

PAT DAILEY #1 FAN
that is so sick i want one!

worcs761

Most likely Kevin Wards company. My he post up if it is. We are old Moto Heads from Agua Dulce. His family can do-up some tough look'n Camera Cars.

worcs761

I only knew Shelly and Kevin a little back in the day. Though we all have alot of mutual friends. Some day I would like to Moto Mexico with Kevin Ward. I understand he can get it done down in baja.

la2baja

Familia
That is Mike's car and it is Shelly Ward Enterprises. I would guess they are doing a few pick up shots for GI Joe. Can't confirm that specific movie though.

fashionbiff

Its for the thrid instalement of the unreleased trials and tribulations of car thieves who only steal boats that are not on trailers but not in the water either.

BGRANT

good call my guess as well!!!!
I was so stoked on the car my wife had to slap me upside the head and say "maybe it's a Polaris commercial, idiot". I live across the street and it was there for quite a few days. I think thay were staying at the Silver King or just parking it there since it's the only place around to park a truck/trailer rig.

jetboat

the car was there doing a Polaris commercial with Mike Johnson from the Coor Pro 2 driving and Ricky Johnson Riding the Polaris and i here Ricky rides a Polaris really well.