Offroad racer and car builder tased by BLM

aiiraciing

Reaction
"When deploying Tasers, rangers target the subject's lower center mass, legs or back if possible. It appears the ranger targeted appropriately in this case."

So gettin tazed in the nuts(has Rod has the full change yet?) is appropriate. Sounds like a PC response to me

Has he/she had the full surgery yet?

MikeAdams

Reaction
Don't tase me bro!

Oh wait- it was the other way around...

From racing trophy truck to...

rmhrc630

Reaction
Man I cant beleive your US National parks staff can taser you - I mean it's public land, ffs, you're not stealing anything.

Whats next they shoot you? Its waay over the top

The thing did nothing did it?

1fastbean

Rookie
Reaction
I don't think the ranger had the right to deploy the taser in that situation. Law enforcement officers are trained to go hands on with people and that person wasn't displaying anything threatening. Those non-lethal devices should only be used as a last resort and according the video, that was not a last resort predicament. Much respect to law enforcement officers out there and crap they deal with on a daily basis but some need to know their limitations.

I predict a payout for the victim.

DBMETALWORX

Reaction
"We're just normal people"??

EL Diablo

Reaction
Leave it up to the trusty news to give you a partial story! How many times has that individual thing previously attacked law inforcement officials. We are dealing with this very issue right now in our town and it is all a result of the media reporting only one side of the story which has already been proven in court to be false. But it wouldn't be good for their ratings if it wasn't made up of lies. And no I'm an no part of law inforcement.

TNT race photo

Reaction
Ive spoken with rod/ brook at races a couple of times before and after her transformation i found him to be very mild mannered and respectful, rod raced the 7truck and is known for his fabrication skills, From what i can see in the video she is not resisting in anyway just not willing to lay in the hot gavell, would you?

bob380sx

Reaction
Ive spoken with rod/ brook at races a couple of times before and after her transformation i found him to be very mild mannered and respectful, rod raced the 7truck and is known for his fabrication skills, From what i can see in the video she is not resisting in anyway just not willing to lay in the hot gavell, would you?

because you do what your told not what you want in them situations. and WTF is going on with off road? all the big names having party's dressing like women, now turning into them. holy FN chit is off road going gay?

TNT race photo

Reaction

Sheaco

Reaction
Leave it up to the trusty news to give you a partial story! How many times has that individual thing previously attacked law inforcement officials. We are dealing with this very issue right now in our town and it is all a result of the media reporting only one side of the story which has already been proven in court to be false. But it wouldn't be good for their ratings if it wasn't made up of lies. And no I'm an no part of law inforcement.

I don't know, How many Times has Brooke attacked a Cop? Do you know?

Sheaco

Reaction
because you do what your told not what you want in them situations. and WTF is going on with off road? all the big names having party's dressing like women, now turning into them. holy FN chit is off road going gay?

Levels of resistance:

1. Compliant Behavior
2. Non- Compliant Behavior
3. Resistive Behavior
4. Assaultive Behavior

You are assuming that The Officers were acting in "Their Lawful Duties". It appeared That Brooke was being Non compliant, which under Department "Force Matrix" does not allow the Use of "Less Lethals" at that Point. If Brooke would have tried to flee & or taking an aggressive stand, then the use of Force can be taken up to The Resistive Behavior. In the story It states That Brooke was later Arrested for public intox, Which tells me She was Not Under arrest at the time of the Tazzing.

bob380x,
Love or Hate Brooke for What She is, Rights R Rights. If we don't stick Up for Hers nobody will be around when They are shoving You and Your Family into Box Cars. Wake Up brother, Men & Women are currently Fighting and Dying For the Rights you are so quick to dismiss (piss on)

& Yes Off-Road racing is Going Gay, Look how many racers Form Vegas there are?. LMFAO!!! \m/:rolleyes::D

OR2BAJA

Reaction
She looks a lot bigger than both of the rangers and that may be why the deployed the tasers. But the whole thing is wrong on many levels.

EL Diablo

Reaction
Just saying, everyone is basing judgement on one side of the story. I am sure there are other details as no one interviewed the commander of the officers. Based on the news story they are basing this about gender. "I was attacked because of my gender". Lame!

bob380sx

Reaction
Levels of resistance: 1. Compliant Behavior 2. Non- Compliant Behavior 3. Resistive Behavior 4. Assaultive Behavior You are assuming that The Officers were acting in "Their Lawful Duties". It appeared That Brooke was being Non compliant, which under Department "Force Matrix" does not allow the Use of "Less Lethals" at that Point. If Brooke would have tried to flee & or taking an aggressive stand, then the use of Force can be taken up to The Resistive Behavior. In the story It states That Brooke was later Arrested for public intox, Which tells me She was Not Under arrest at the time of the Tazzing. bob380x, Love or Hate Brooke for What She is, Rights R Rights. If we don't stick Up for Hers nobody will be around when They are shoving You and Your Family into Box Cars. Wake Up brother, Men & Women are currently Fighting and Dying For the Rights you are so quick to dismiss (piss on) & Yes Off-Road racing is Going Gay, Look how many racers Form Vegas there are?. LMFAO!!! \m/:rolleyes::D .
i got pulled out of my home and beat by the cops. i thought i had rights in my own home but apparently i don't. cops said a call was placed for domesticate. so they barged in. they need no warrant or anything. all said and done im beat up and they say sorry at least your not going to jail. WTF is that. you have no rights. its a fairy tail. good ppl are fighting a war you or i have no idea what its for but its not to protect my rights. we have all only lost rights during the fn war. i don't hate anyone my mom would be hart broke if i did. i wasn't raised that way. just seems like a trend in the off road world. how many TT driver are saving for their **
¡Ay, caramba!****
¡Ay, caramba!****
¡Ay, caramba!****
¡Ay, caramba!**. they all seem to have a good time in women's clothes. bottom line you do what your told by law enforcement. if they tell you to get down and you don't you are resisting. don't mater if its burning lava under you. there isn't no 4 levels of resisting just one its called resisting period. just like me if they say there coming in your house don't bother asking for a warrant they don't need it that craps for movies. you have the right to pay taxes and compile that's it.

Sheaco

Reaction
i got pulled out of my home and beat by the cops. i thought i had rights in my own home but apparently i don't. cops said a call was placed for domesticate. so they barged in. they need no warrant or anything. all said and done im beat up and they say sorry at least your not going to jail. WTF is that. you have no rights. its a fairy tail. good ppl are fighting a war you or i have no idea what its for but its not to protect my rights. we have all only lost rights during the fn war. i don't hate anyone my mom would be hart broke if i did. i wasn't raised that way. just seems like a trend in the off road world. how many TT driver are saving for their **
¡Ay, caramba!****
¡Ay, caramba!****
¡Ay, caramba!****
¡Ay, caramba!**. they all seem to have a good time in women's clothes. bottom line you do what your told by law enforcement. if they tell you to get down and you don't you are resisting. don't mater if its burning lava under you. there isn't no 4 levels of resisting just one its called resisting period. just like me if they say there coming in your house don't bother asking for a warrant they don't need it that craps for movies. you have the right to pay taxes and compile that's it.

Last edited by a moderator:

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
Holy crap its Rodd Fantelli!! Thats some crazy stuff I heard he got a boob job but not hes trying to be a total chick!?!? WOW!

TNT race photo

Reaction
She looks a lot bigger than both of the rangers and that may be why the deployed the tasers. But the whole thing is wrong on many levels.

you cant just taser someone because there bigger than you, two guys against one big girl whom appears to be cooperating, talk about no balls ... the ones wearing the uniforms