Offroad racing in the movies

MikeLeung

Reaction
What are some of the movies and tv shows that you have seen offroad racing in?? I'll start it off with "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas".....CHIPS, when Pounch and Jon raced a class 8....and Erin Brockwich, when she was talking in the phone booth you could see a SCORE and Sign Pros sticker.

Mike_HKmtrsprts

Reaction
Baywatch did that race that started out onthe beach cant remember what they called it but it had some 7s trucks and some buggies,and bikes..its was LAME, the Dukes of Hazard was a constant offroad race!!!... :)

tkr

Reaction
Cannonball Run. The Japanese guys...driving a Suburu if I remember right...ended up racing with a bunch of buggies trying to make it up a hill.

Matt Nelson
Team Kwik Racing

martininsocal

Reaction
GEORGE PLIMPTON RACED WITH JOHNNY JOHNSON IN A CORVAIR POWERED BUGGY FOR TV. HERBIE RACED IN SEVERAL MOVIES FOR DISNEY OFFROAD. TIMERIDER BY MICHAEL NESMITH(HEY HEY, HE'S NOT A MONKEY ANYMORE) WAS ALL OFFROAD. THE FRONTIER 500 WAS AIRED ON TV(NBC) AROUND 1983-84. THERE WAS A "B"MOVIE ABOUT SOME OFFROAD RACE ON A SOUTH PACIFIC ISLAND WITH BUGGIES AND JEEPS IN IT. SPEED BUGGY DID SOME OFFROADING FROM TIME TO TIME...

If your gonna go, go BIG

Donahoe

Reaction
FEAR AND LOATHING IN LAS VEGAS..... The Main Character Goes to Vegas to Cover the Mint 400...

NEVER LIFT!!!!!

Gabe Lara

Reaction
Jackie Chan and the other Asian guy in that Subaru, with the night vision goggles!
Didn't the Herzog Trailblazers use a type of night vision technology as well?

"Fear and Loathing", by far....Some classic racecars in that flick!

desertratt

Reaction
i rememder a bionic woman episode!

drive fast and take chances!!

Waldo

Safehouse
Reaction
The beginning of the "Fall Guy" had a biga$$ disco truck jumping onto the road. It got some sick air if I recall...and of course, nothing was broken! Ha, Ha!

BRAAAAAAAAP!

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
Did anyone else see that new commerical, I forget what company it is but its on a golf course and it shows these guys jumping and flipping a golf cart and then landing it, its just really funny. It was one of the best commericals I have seen in a long time!

Go Big Or Go Home

Waldo

Safehouse
Reaction
That golf cart commerical is awesome. It is a Diet Mountain Dew commercial. Reminds me of many golf cart extravaganzas!!!!!!! We had to bail out of a cart before a 40 foot cliff in parker. A littl too much fun for everyone....excluding our wallets!

BRAAAAAAAAP!

Mike_HKmtrsprts

Reaction
What about the famous bigfoot in Police Acadamy? or that 4wd chevy that caught about 10ft air in the mountain dew commercial chasin busta rymes in the big rig? it made not be an offroad truck but that commercial for the nissan maxima doing a 80+mph powerslide on that drylake bed..oh ya that way a good one.

Tyson

Reaction
What about Saved by the bell - the college years, when Zack, AC, Jesse, and (Zacks chick's ex-boyfriend. . .whew) raced quads on the beach. Or Ace Ventura pet detective, when he parks that Land rover, that was siik and its also how I try and park everyday I'm in my truck.

mgobaja

Reaction
What about the movie " Desert Steel " filmed in 1993. Where the guy tries out for Roger Mears' race team, with a small gambling problem. I actually bought it at a video store that was going out of business for a whopping $ 5.00. Some decent shots but insightful acting/actors

DPpatrol

Reaction
wait a second. there's Saved by the Bell the college years? sweet. i've been missing out. Is kelly still as hot as always?

jason

Tyson

Reaction
dude, its not on anymore, but YES, she was still hot as ever.