• Forum membership has its advantages....

Oh Know, Here Comes Shaun Again..... POLL!

rdc

- users no longer part of the rdc family -
Well someone had to bring this up so it might as well be me.......... I like pain!
Is the board getting just a little boring........ a little to serious? Where are the cool and crazy pics and all the dumb rumors of million dollar class 7's and "pre-runner's" with 87" of front travel?
Ya, Ya, Ya, I know......... there he goes trying to stir things up again. Just take the Poll and post your rips on me! The Board can use it.

<FORM METHOD=POST ACTION="http://www.race-dezert.com/cgi-bin/wwwthreads/dopoll.pl"><INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME="pollname" VALUE="1003861725Shaun">
Does the board need to lighten up....... is it just a little boring latly?
<INPUT TYPE=RADIO NAME=option VALUE="1"> Yep...... I'm bored too.
<INPUT TYPE=RADIO NAME=option VALUE="2"> No...... it's just the way I like it.
<INPUT TYPE=RADIO NAME=option VALUE="3"> Who cares..... its just a web-site
<INPUT TYPE=SUBMIT NAME="PollSubmit" VALUE="$lang{'SUB_VOTE'}" CLASS="buttons"></FORM>

<font color=red>DRIFT IT!!!</font color=red>

rdc

LOL! Good idea.
And by the way, how hard is it to vote? Put your little pointer in the hole and left click! Lots of folks viewing the thread but don't vote? Do it for the guys that run the board people, they can use the feed back.

rdc

......or at least move them to the forum where they belong. Anyway, here is my contribution to those who are board.

rdc

GEE, where's the POSTING POLICE NOW? I thought this wasn't Desert Racer.

~~KEEP THE DESERT CLEAN~~

rdc

P.S. Shaun, why are you bored? Because there is a lot of environmental issues being discussed? Does that bore you Shaun? I'm so sorry that the issues off-roaders face bores you.

Jimmy8

Why delete any posts. some people find posts boring and others find them interesting. If you dont like a post dont click on it. If you want to see some other kind of post then come up with it and post it yourself. I see no problem with the board.

JenDiggityDirt

P.S. Shaun...in households with one computer and more than one RDC message board regular only ONE of us can vote because it only allows one vote from an IP (that's "internet provider") address!

<font color=white>JEN</font color=white>

rdc

Jen, your post is pointed at me why? Like I don't know this. I don't believe your qualified to instruct me in Internet tech babe. Sorry in advance if I took your post the wrong way though ;-)

rdc

Dani, yes all the eco stuff bores me. Talk, talk, talk,........ do something. I've been involved in this sport for almost 20 years and nothing chages and that bores me too. And your jealousy is not pretty...... sorry. Hang in there though and have fun with the board!

rdc

Some of us DO get out and do stuff to try and help. People can't do much help without talking about a subject and sparking new ideas.
I'm sorry you're so BORED by environmental issues, that makes me sad, it makes me think that you are one of the off-roaders that don't care. When you learn more about the subject you become more interested in it.

As for me being jealous? Of what? The Asain chick? Or of You? No. The only person I am jealous of is Bill Gates.............. oh yah, and the wives of the Herbst guys! =)

I agree that it gets boring. Its ok for a while but then it starts to get over spoken. Its fun for a while but then it gets boring. I think that everyone should remember that this isnt a job but RECREATION! You are suppost to have fun!

Go Big Or Go Home

JenDiggityDirt

Shaun...Easy there, Tiger. My post was in regards to you wondering why there were so many "viewers" to the post and not as many "votes." I was merely explaining why some of us may not be ABLE to vote.

<font color=white>JEN</font color=white>