OK all you 1600 Dorks!

JAM1600

Reaction
We all know that Plastercity is the place to race in 1/2 1600 so lets all get our cars prepped and get ready to welcome SNORE to our house! a 30 + field is not out of the question and I am sure we can raise some extra money for the pot! I for one miss racing in our backyard and now we have the chance to show SNORE that we really can produce the large counts that we are used to seeing in this class. Who all is in?? Luke you coming ? Meyers you coming? Tolbert you coming? Eugenio you coming? The list can go on and on so lets here from some of you on who plans on racing and lets get the excitement level up!! \m/

JAM1600

Reaction
I can't wait to see the "locals" go against the SNORE regulars im PC. Looking at the MINT results there are some fearless fast 16's in SNORE. It will be fun to see from behind the wheel!!

Caitlin is returning from OHIO just for this race! Manring Motorsports will be there for sure! Home field advantage is definately in our favor! Of course the old man is getting behind the wheel for this one as well!

C Robinson

Reaction
Sounds like such a good race and will hopeully bring PC back to life. I'll be one local not racing were going for points in Score and the Baja 500 is to close. From what I have heard there will be no pre running allowed, big advantage for the 1600 guys who do know Plaster City. Can't wait until May, my moneys on Eugenio if he shows up.

M.Harvey1600

Reaction
Sounds like such a good race and will hopeully bring PC back to life. I'll be one local not racing were going for points in Score and the Baja 500 is to close. From what I have heard there will be no pre running allowed, big advantage for the 1600 guys who do know Plaster City. Can't wait until May, my moneys on Eugenio if he shows up.

I hear Eugenio is looking for a ride???

also Cody needs to find a ride...

Hopefully I will be there behind the wheel... but not in my car, I am already set to race the following weekend in the Porter/ES up in Lucerne

NIKAL

Reaction
From what I have heard there will be no pre running allowed, big advantage for the 1600 guys who do know Plaster City.

I wonder how they will control that, being that PC is open to the public OHV land? It will be awesome to see huge car numbers back racing in PC again.

C Robinson

Reaction
I hear Eugenio is looking for a ride???

also Cody needs to find a ride...

Hopefully I will be there behind the wheel... but not in my car, I am already set to race the following weekend in the Porter/ES up in Lucerne

Bring the car to plaster city, it's one of the funnest places to race 1600s in my opinion. Yeah, If anyone needs a driver I can take care of the entry fee and gas and I know PC good... Steven will definetely show up in a 1600 he won the last big PC race

Last edited:

C Robinson

Reaction
I wonder how they will control that, being that PC is open to the public OHV land? It will be awesome to see huge car numbers back racing in PC again.

I've heard it's an automatic DQ if caught prerunning anywhere on the course..

M.Harvey1600

Reaction
Bring the car to plaster city, it's one of the funnest places to race 1600s in my opinion. Yeah, If anyone needs a driver I can take care of the entry fee and gas and I know PC good... I heard Steven might be there in the lotringer that he won the last huge 1600 PC race in

I would but I would rather race both weekends.... PC on the 14th in another car and Lucerne on the 21st in my car...

A Vance

Reaction
Good luck on the no pre running. Its not like when snore does the vegas races some of the nevada guys dont go out and pre run. Lets see if the vegas guys make the trip down. I heard alot of them were complaining about the distance to drive down. How are they going to do the pits too? Make specific areas you have to pit in? Better make one at the end of gypsum lol