Ok new question.

TYLER WOOF

Reaction
I was planning on doing a distric 38 race in september on my quad. I havent been to a D38 race before and i was wondering if anyone races ds 650s there. It seems like everyone has 450s now. Would i be the only one in the pack?
sorry if its a dumb question:eek:
Thanks,
Tyler

RacerX1

Reaction
I was planning on doing a distric 38 race in september on my quad. I havent been to a D38 race before and i was wondering if anyone races ds 650s there. It seems like everyone has 450s now. Would i be the only one in the pack?
sorry if its a dumb question:eek:
Thanks,
Tyler
Your DS would be fine at D38, but not D37! It's way more wide open there. Have fun!!

TYLER WOOF

Reaction
Ok good thanks a lot,
So is the DS too big for the D37 or what? What makes it not good for D37???
Thanks again.

GregHolmer

Reaction
You can pretty much race any quad out at D38...it runs the gamut from stock quads to full on race quads. We have a few DS's who race out there. I think Greg Row raced his in the last night race out there. Come by the Full Throttle pits and introduce yourself...we will help you out. You can also check out the website www.fullthrottlemc.us

TYLER WOOF

Reaction
Ok cool, That is good to know. And i will definately have to stop by,
Thanks a lot.

TNT race photo

Reaction
tyler, you would be welcome by the d38 family,the bomber will run nicely on our terrain,
here is a photo of some of the quad guys all pals off the track all race on,
Thats my bomber in the second photo in the back black and yellow,
The guy by the bike is our chapy chaplin mark racers for christ, Hope to see you out there. TIM

TYLER WOOF

Reaction
Thanks Tim, I am so stoked to race. I know i will have A LOT more questions before september though so we will probably get to know each other pretty well. I have a feeling i am gonna be really surprised how fast you guys are and how much more practice i need haha.
Thanks again.

TNT race photo

Reaction
tyler, Im the reporter/photograher for san diego off road magazine you will only see me on the side of the track ,Here is where the answers are join the message board
http://www.amad38.com/

TYLER WOOF

Reaction
Oh wow i am an idiot. haha i knew i recognized the name haha thanks again.

dirttrackace

Reaction
Hey Tyler, you can always get on amad38.com and check out all the cool pics from TNT and all the other great photographers that come out to are races. Your ds650 will work great out in our desert. D-38 is for racing and D-37 is basically a graveyard for rock crawlers, haha just yanking you d-37 guys chain:D. Tyler seriously you will be put through just about every kind of terrain you can think of. That's what makes all D-38 rides so fast at the Score and BITD races. Team Honda's Matlock and Caster race out here all the time and that can only make the rest of us better by trying to stay up with them. So like Greg said stop by Full Throttle's pit and you will get plenty of help.

Scott Plunkett 1k
Vet Quad

Attachments

TYLER WOOF

Reaction
Thanks a lot Scott, i cant wait to try racing, i will definately be stoping by Full Throttle.

calds650

Reaction
The DS will work at there In D-38 just keep engine stock larger tires and skids will get you trough the races see you in Sep any ? just ask I due not race a DS650 but I due have one.

TYLER WOOF

Reaction
Thanks calds650, i will pm you with more questions.