Ok Who is Going to GH Saturday the 23rd?

Dezertpilot

Reaction
Anyone going for the National?

BGRANT

Reaction
Thinking about it. 10 hours down Sat, watch race on Sun. 10 hours back on Monday. I have been a few times and it is way better than SX.

PBR

Reaction
if you have never been, it is so much better than sx to watch live!!! you can basically go wherever you want and the downhill speeds are absolutely amazing!!! i can't make it this year but if you have the time don't miss it.

Dezertpilot

Reaction
I'm going, going to get there early, dumb question but are coolers allowed?

BGRANT

Reaction
Not sure on coolers. The hill people get there at like 5 AM and get very territorial so plan on getting there real early if you want a spot on the hill. I just realized the National races are Sat. instead of Sunday this year. Anybody know why they changed?

Dezertpilot

Reaction
Is the hill the best place to spectate?

BGRANT

Reaction
There are a few different hills. If you leave, your spot is gone. If you stay there all day, one leg will be longer than the other. I like to cruise around and watch from a bunch of different spots. If you try and crowd somebody on the hill at like 10 am, they will throw down since they got there at the crack of dawn. Like I said, very posessive. Oh yea, it will be a BRO-A-THON for sure. It is the home turf for the 909!

Dezertpilot

Reaction
Oh yea, it will be a BRO-A-THON for sure. It is the home turf for the 909!
Now that sux:( Im planning on getting their around 6am.

pgarfinkle

Reaction
I'm not. :(

This will be the first time I have missed this race in years. Always a good time and the speed the racers carry is unreal.