OLD #7 got a face lift

MIKEY CHILDRESS

Iron Mike
Reaction
So I just got back from testing good old TT #7 She's got a new shinny KINGS shocks installed..Truck works way better then she use to and must more easy on the body. I wanna thank Brett,Iribe those guys did a awesome job and got her dialed in today and look for the #7 to be a threat in the future! For those of you who don't know mush about the #7 she is one of the original TT back in the day thru some upgrades over the years she is back and I feel that she can be on top again! Well Im off to Baja right now to report for motorcycle duties and Class 6 duties see you all down there! Good Luck to everyone who is lucky enough to race this year!

Ozzie M

Reaction
Good luck mikey ill see you out there mon im going with rfs to help out chasing and pre running.

Tipracer

Reaction
Rough day working eh..have fun at the races

E&S Racing

F.A.I.T.H.
Reaction
That's awesome Mikey. I was wndering when she was going to be getting some new shocks on her..Good luck to you and the #7 TT Team

Mike @ pit b

#Mike@PlanB
Reaction
No pictures Mikey?

You tease.

:D

Waldo

Safehouse
Reaction
Mikey...you riding moto, starting in TT#7, and then finishing with RFS @the 500??? That'd be crazy fo sho!!!

Laurie

Reaction
I'm glad to see Scott running again. Dan saw the truck testing, it's looking good.

E&S Racing

F.A.I.T.H.
Reaction
Mikey...you riding moto, starting in TT#7, and then finishing with RFS @the 500??? That'd be crazy fo sho!!!
I thought he said he wasn't driving the #7 TT this year at the 500 for financial reasons (PCI Sold the seat)...I could be wrong though

Dezertpilot

Reaction
Good luck to Mikey and PCI!

Waldo

Safehouse
Reaction
I thought he said he wasn't driving the #7 TT this year at the 500 for financial reasons (PCI Sold the seat)...I could be wrong though
Remember that but since he went testing...thought maybe he was gonna drive a bit???