Old FUD Map just for kicks

dwasser

Reaction
A friend gave me some old FUD maps that he had. Thought I would share for nostalgia purposes. If someone wants to repost and imbed the pic please do. I added the water mark because of certain people that like to take things out of context. If you want a clean copy email me at doug@drive-racing.com.

Attachments

• Fud Map 2001.pdf
    4 MB · Views: 577

zoomlenz4u

Reaction
That map says alot about FUD. Talk about fun stuff. I can see why racers miss him so much.

1BAJA03

Reaction
We have been trying to locate an artist to draw our courses like this... If you can help send Doug an email.

Tipracer

Reaction
looks so cool...says alot about racing back then as well....I can imagine racing with one of these and not gps...

maple1

Reaction
Fuds paperwork was always great . Scale didnt matter, and the more you looked at it the funnier it was...... then if you looked at it after the race, it was like he had sherri ride the course on the back of his old bike it was so accurate. Bunnies, bombs. He was the real King.
I remember getting out to an event in '93 and I was just broke enough he said he'd hold on to my check for the entry fee til I got home. I won the class and the payout covered the check I wrote him and he STILL paid me, but he wrote the check out to Mr and Mrs Joe Isuzu.!!!

TNT race photo

Reaction
I just got off the phone with steve kukla, he said becky kukla was the one that did all the art on fud and 38 flyers,:eek: my bad

maple1

Reaction
Ya now I was just coming back online to correct myself, It was Bonzai Becky Kukla that deserves all the credit for the drawings. I have a 1995 issue of "Fuds Crud" and a Dunaway Dash map here to prove it. it's my bad too

ken stroud

Reaction
i was just looking though a bunch of old magazines this weekend and put the fuds crud off to the side to save to show my grand children( o ya they already look at them ). fun to prerun in the day laughing at his drawings as you came up to them.

ultrablew

Reaction
We have been trying to locate an artist to draw our courses like this... If you can help send Doug an email.
Just send me the course layout of the Fiberwerx race and I'll make it cute!:D;):p

ultrablew

Reaction
LOL. You sure caught that quick:eek:
Anyways....the Fud map is awesome. Definetly done by someone who really enjoyed the desert and surroundings. A lot of detailed humor. Very cute.

sirhk100

Reaction
If I had access to a scanner I'd post up a couple pictures I have from a Fud race circa 91-93ish most likely judging by the bike I owned in the pictures. I've got a hand full of pics of a couple buggies and a few trucks at the start line and racing.

Score 44

<font color="DarkOrchid">Think Strange</font>
Reaction
I still miss ol' fuddy...
pit row map, all time fave...

Attachments

• scan0001.jpg
    scan0001.jpg
    465.4 KB · Views: 199
  • scan0002.jpg
    scan0002.jpg
    532.1 KB · Views: 179

BGRANT

Reaction
I will check my storage for some old FUD maps and FUDS CRUDS from the early 90s.

foto1

Reaction
sirhk1oo,

Did you race in D-38 and the superstition series in the

late 80's or early 90's? I might have some pictures of

you. If you did I would need your bike # or vehicle #

and what race.
Carlos
candcracephotos@verizon.com

maple1

Reaction
Hey carlos, its good to see you can still hold a camera!! Have you seen the posts from tipracer? He's putting the Amigo back into service!!! Its really funny to hear these guys talk about leaf springs like its "old school" It seems the amigo would be of the concept, at least, of this Mexican 1000 rally in September...