• Forum membership has its advantages....

Old Neal brake question

race-desert

Got old neal brakes on my car-- needing new rotors! I know the calibers are "aerospace components" does anybody know about the rotors? there 10 1/2" rotors- 8 hole mounting, 5 1/2" straight across hole to hole, 2 1/8" across to next closest hole - looks like there 5/16 thick down where the pads never hit, thinner out where pads have done there work-
"aerospace"site - does show a 10 1/4 rotor.
cnc site-shows 11" rotors.
I will make some calls to both in the next couple days. just wondering if anybody here has been thru this or in the know because you remember every known fact in this industry!;) (M.gill)
Thanks for any info.
IMG_3094.JPG
IMG_3115.JPG
IMG_3121.JPG
IMG_3125.JPG
IMG_3152.JPG
IMG_3157.JPG

Chris_Wilson

Home Page

I have Coleman make our custom rotors and rotor hats. There is a worksheet in the on-line catalog to spec your dimensions.

LantanaTX

Wilwood sells some that are very similar. Give them a call.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bro_Gill

You should have no trouble finding rotors that will fit. Roundy Round parts shops have catalogs of rotors in just about every size imaginable.

race-desert

Just a follow up in case other need info.
after exhausting all the company's I could dig up for rotors- I feel back on Chris Wilson suggestion of Coleman motorsports! Larry there nailed the remake! and aerospace still makes the same calibers, so that was the easy part. Again, Thanks Chris for the lead..
IMG_3014.JPG
IMG_3015.JPG

Rory

Crayola Killer
Just a follow up in case other need info.
after exhausting all the company's I could dig up for rotors- I feel back on Chris Wilson suggestion of Coleman motorsports! Larry there nailed the remake! and aerospace still makes the same calibers, so that was the easy part. Again, Thanks Chris for the lead..
View attachment 180733 View attachment 180734
How much did you end up paying if you don't mind me asking. I might need some old AMS rotors one of these days as the ones I have are pretty bad. Thanks in advance.

race-desert

He can make outa two differnt materials- cast steel i think was $160 per and these steel where (butt clinch) $289 per.. I sent them a old one so they could do the measurements and they nailed it. so I'm not stressing on the $