• Forum membership has its advantages....

Old Off-Road photos from the 70's and 80'

FatCat

Old Off-Road photos from the 70\'s and 80\'

Desert Dust Nostalgia as just had a major update on the Off-Road Racing page,
I think you well like what you see. I would really like to know what you think. Thanks
and enjoy Randy a.k.a. FatCat.

<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.desertdust.homestead.com>www.desertdust.homestead.com</A>

<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by FatCat on 06/25/01 10:29 PM (server time).</FONT></P>

JenDiggityDirt

Re: Old Off-Road photos from the 70\'s and 80\'

I haven't seen the updated page yet, but a few months ago I was made aware of Desert Dust and it ROCKED! I'm going to check out the new site now, but I think I can already say based on past experience that EVERYONE should go check it out too!

<font color=white>JEN</font color=white>

rdc

- users no longer part of the rdc family -

Top notch offroad site, took me back 25 years, keep bring it on
a must see! Thanks BigR

rdc

- users no longer part of the rdc family -

Gotta love those old pic's! Does anyone know of anymore good site's for "old school" off-road pic's?

<font color=red>Shaun<font color=red>

Greg

Im not too sure how this pertains to that site but Jen found a book on e-bay called "The Off-Road Racer" by Gordon Grimace from 1976 and it has like 200 pages of photos. She even got him to sign it for me, thats just too cool. She also found a set of '91 SCORE/ HDRA trading cards on e-bay. Aw the memories.

Greg

NicksTrix

very cool site! lots of fun looking at the old school trucks and buggies. it would be neat to have a "where are they now?" type of thing. took me a while to remember the names of some of the old class 8 guys in the pictures..
what ever happened to all these old trucks?
check it out and enjoy, these guys did a great job, two thumbs up!