Old off-road pics

perico

Reaction
Chubs hello suspension Fox .... in this link there is more information read it you will like

SCORE Journal - AUGUST 2018

Screenshot_20171228-162540~01~3.png

Gadzooks2

Reaction
I like the page that lists everyone that has completed every mile of every race so far in the season..We once had a 33 race finishing streak over numerous seasons.. Finishing was always a big deal for us..

crafty

Reaction
So doing research on my truck led me to Sandy Cone. He told me he made this truck a roller for Grady Smith and still had a picture on the wall of his shop. He was nice enough to offer it to me and sent it in the mail. Not sure of the location or date. What years was class 8 class 6?

Attachments

• 41AE8D0D-93FB-4344-A3DB-CF9283FE249B.jpeg
    41AE8D0D-93FB-4344-A3DB-CF9283FE249B.jpeg
    533.8 KB · Views: 577

landshark

Reaction
I have been going through boxes of family hand me downs and came across some old racing photos that I suspect my step brother took at some point. Not sure if they have been posted before, but I will post up what i have as I scan them. I know these were probably taken in California, suspect a Riverside race, not sure the year but I am sure one of you out there will know. Photo quality isn't great and I have to experiment as I scan each one to get acceptable results.

Attachments

• WalkerEvans01.jpg
    WalkerEvans01.jpg
    590.5 KB · Views: 301

David K

Reaction
I have been going through boxes of family hand me downs and came across some old racing photos that I suspect my step brother took at some point. Not sure if they have been posted before, but I will post up what i have as I scan them. I know these were probably taken in California, suspect a Riverside race, not sure the year but I am sure one of you out there will know. Photo quality isn't great and I have to experiment as I scan each one to get acceptable results.
Great photo from around the mid to late 1970s when Walker teamed up with Parnelli Jones racing Chevy powered vehicles.

LantanaTX

Reaction

Probably 1976

Repashy

Reaction
Not a picture and not too vintage but Krieger and I doing some old school class 8 racing in our early 20s

I had a lot of fun racing against that truck back in the La Rana days! They had way more suspension than I did, and I had more motor than they did so it made for some great back and forth racing. Great bunch of guys. I lost the Class 8 Points to them in I think '92. We used to stop for each other when we were broke.
1457766_10201858918447166_1207405624_n_10201858918447166.jpg

Reaction
^^^That thing durn near kilt Mr. Barbara Streisand! I seen it!