Old off-road pics

offroadracer516

RDC Crypto
Website
www.race-dezert.com
More pics from our great friend Bill Thompson from Carrera photo. Big air and and a big win at Glen Helen for my dad. King Dave Hendrickson. I am almost positive this is the race they stopped at coming home from Crandon. My dad had just won Crandon. They were driving back home with the motor torn down from post race tech in Crandon. A buddy that was with him said you know there is a race at glen helen this weekend too? At the time 516 was getting big entries every where they raced. So my dad decided to stop on the way home. They put the motor back together. And went on to win Glen Helen too. What a week that must of been. Sadly I was to young to remember. But the pics are there. The #1 is on the door for a reason.

Attachments

• adsasdsaddsadsdaasd.PNG
    adsasdsaddsadsdaasd.PNG
    913.8 KB · Views: 0
  • asdadsddasdsdads.PNG
    asdadsddasdsdads.PNG
    693.9 KB · Views: 0
  • adasdasdasddasda.PNG
    adasdasdasddasda.PNG
    1 MB · Views: 0

Curtis Guise

Administrator
RDC Crypto
Website
www.offroadaction.com
Cow race photos was shooting a lot of MDR races 2000-2002, we were running the Los Amigos 8 truck then (Eric Heiden) DOR. I have a lot of photos from COW.

Yeah I hit up Kelly. He changed his business name to RnR photos. He said he shot all of the MDR races but its all on film buried in storage.

ACME

RDC Crypto
Pro-spectator.com has also been around a while, but not quite the early MDR days...

maybe try go-desert.com LOL

Last edited: